Smogon Forums

BloodAce
BloodAce
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
I have made two teams already one with only one legendary and one with only legendaries but the second one I will only use when I need it
BloodAce
BloodAce
Bring whatever you like and leave it a suprise for our matches. Legendaries are big part of the metagame so dont feel pressured not to bring them or something. Its all good :)
BloodAce
BloodAce
Now that we are getting a bit closer, what time you want to try to play Saturday. Ideally after 8pm if you can
BloodAce
BloodAce
Actually I just saw your timezone. Can you do 8am GMT-5 which should be midday for you
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
sure we can do that
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
Also I have trained a lot over the last night and have been winning 99% of games with one team and around 70% with the other
BloodAce
BloodAce
Dope. Looking forward to the matches
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
Ag could become my second best style behind LC but infront of UU Ubers
BloodAce
BloodAce
Havent really gotten into LC but uubers is fun
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
If you want to join I will play a OU tournament match in 15 min
BloodAce
BloodAce
Sorry I was busy at the time. Hope you did well
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
lost 2-0 but that was my last OU tournament for the time being, I now want to concentrate on, AG, LC and UU Uber
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
challenge me if you are ready my name is the same as here
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
I have now waited 1 hour for you and even though I could say that will take a not appeared winn but if you want we can play at 8 pm your time
BloodAce
BloodAce
I forgot to update on my schedule since I had an act win for originally. Take win I am so sorry I made you wait
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
I feel sorry for you that you got the win from your first opponent and now you still don't advance because of not comming at the scheduled time
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
how about we still have a match for fun
BloodAce
BloodAce
Its my fault, its alright. If I catch you on at some point we can play, ill be busy for rn tho
StardustDragon123
StardustDragon123
sure just write me on my profile when you have time