Smogon Forums

Egor
Egor
On a personal note I gotta say it is very disappointing to me that you stick with my trolling like this. You used to be a very positive contributor to discussion and someone I liked chatting with in the GSC server and such. Now you just help in spreading negativity and trolling snd I don’t know why you changed
EllingtonReborn
EllingtonReborn
On a personal note I gotta say it is very disappointing to me that you stick with my trolling like this. You used to be a very positive contributor to discussion and someone I liked chatting with in the GSC server and such. Now you just help in spreading negativity and trolling snd I don’t know why you changed
Shitrock enjoyer
Shitrock enjoyer
gastlies
gastlies