Smogon Forums

malahuju
malahuju
Hey aQrator!! I am at a conference for work until Thursday this week, so I will be unable to play until Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

I’d prefer Saturday mid-day my time, but could potentially do something Friday if that works better. There's also Sunday, but it would be better to play before then, if possible.

~mala
aQrator
aQrator
Lmao I'm flying out for a wedding on Thursday so it'll be tough. I think Friday or Sunday is a little easier for me, and somewhere between 3pm and 5pm your time is probably best for Friday, whereas on Sunday it's probably closer to 11am-1pm your time that is probably easiest?
aQrator
aQrator
I can teeeechnically play once I'm home but that'd probably be around 2am on monday my time so I don't really want to do that since I do have work the day after.
Lemme know what's easiest on your end
aQrator
aQrator
(I assume the CDT/GMT-5 still applies for you?)
malahuju
malahuju
Let's do Sunday then. I can fit something between 11 AM - 1PM my time. Playing at 2 AM sounds unfun, and I have a commitment on Friday at 3PM my time.
aQrator
aQrator
Alrighty, sounds good. Let's do on the tail end of that time frame, so 1PM. We're flying at 3:30pm your time, so that should leave us with plenty of time to handle it while giving me enough space to have some dinner at the airport lol
aQrator
aQrator
Heya, if you are available I can play right now
malahuju
malahuju
I think the original plan of tomorrow at 1 PM works better than now, let's stick to that. I'm not home rn
aQrator
aQrator
Alright then. I hope the mobile network at the airport isn't too spotty tomorrow lol