Fc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for DPP Farceus. I'm GMT -7 available in most of my evenings and afternoons. When do you want to play?
    Fc
    Fc
    can play rn if you're down but if not wanna play Thursday evening yours?
    LillianOfficial
    LillianOfficial
    Thursday evening sounds good. Around 7pm my time?
    CAP CONCEPT: You and your two friends are the last known survivors after THE WORLD WIDE TRAGEDY OF APRIL 24TH 2045. The fog continues to become deeper and deeper. You hear one of your friends return from scavenging scraps to eat as he tells you to come downstairs , on your way something grabs you in the darkness and covers your mouth. It is your other friend and he whispers to you “that is not Fc..”
    PU open opponent. I am gmt+2 when you want to play?
    Fc
    Fc
    gmt-4 wanna play Wednesday sometime? Afternoon onwards should work, if not I can play most days my afternoon-night
    k I'm free pretty much free any time this weekend 9am to 11pm Saturday and Sunday GMT +10
    Let me know when you want to play
    Fc
    Fc
    1pm your Saturday should work
    shrang
    shrang
    sounds good see you then
    this is late but rby uu for uufpl im +2 prolly best saturday sunday should be fine too after like 7pm
    Fc
    Fc
    9pm yours Saturday?
    SANKE CARP
    SANKE CARP
    yea thats cool cya then
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm on tours
    bdsppl, -7, when? would like fri night or weekends
    Fc
    Fc
    Saturday night work? gmt-4 how's like 11pm mine
    Zerkas
    Zerkas
    Should be ok
    Zerkas
    Zerkas
    if u want to play early, ill be around, just send a msg
    hey bro! gmt-4 for ru open, when works for you? prefering nights
    Fc
    Fc
    Can you play Wednesday night? Most times work
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Yeah i can, after work so somewhere between 7 and 9pm? Can ping on discord too
    aglt, im +5.30
    Huntu
    Huntu
    on smogtours
    Fc
    Fc
    Yo mb I was in a call for a draft game and just kinda forgot, I can still play soon if you can or an extension if it works
    Huntu
    Huntu
    i got couple of exams this week, extension wont work, can't play till weekend, sori
    Hey opp for ru open when do you want to play +10
    Fc
    Fc
    gmt-4 wanna play Saturday night mine
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Can you do 10 pm ?
    Fc
    Fc
    Sure
    rby uu, -4, free afternoons and evenings (except tuesday afternoon and wednesday evening) but not free at all on saturday
    Fc
    Fc
    wanna play Sunday evening then like 5pm?
    gastlies
    gastlies
    Yes that works
    gastlies
    gastlies
    im on smogtours as gastalies if u wanna play a bit early, no rush ofc
    My dude, I am one of your opponents for wcop. When would you like to play? I am currently GMT-6 and I can play on saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm my time and sundays from 10 am to 1pm my time and then from 5pm to 7pm. Please let me know if any of the times within this frame work for you in any of the 3 weekends, thank you in advance.
    Fc
    Fc
    5pm yours on Sundays should work, do you have a preference for last or second last Sunday? If not I'm down to just wait and play on the last day since we got the time
    Edgar
    Edgar
    I don't really mind, whatever is best for you. We can do last Sunday at 5pm :)
    Fc
    Fc
    sounds good
    when uu open im gmt +2
    Drud
    sry forgot reply but ill be on 3pm yours
    Drud
    im on as wild drud if u can play
    Fc
    Fc
    sorry I just kinda forgot about this since I wasn't sure if we were good to play, I'm on rn if you can or can play later today / sometime weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…