A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone tried to control me last night

also i was attacked but i got nursed back to health

i have no idea what either of these things mean so i'll let everyone else figure it out i'm headed to bed cya

tos is just very mechanical and having claims and role information available is extremely important to figure out who is in which faction. mafia is just a lot more about how you act
The thing I don't like about mechanical solving is that the playerbase in general (me included) is pretty inexperienced and it's harder for inexperienced players to do it. If the scumteam is made of more experienced players we'd be at a disadvantage. I'm not completely opposed to it though.

The thing I don't like about mechanical solving is that the playerbase in general (me included) is pretty inexperienced and it's harder for inexperienced players to do it. If the scumteam is made of more experienced players we'd be at a disadvantage. I'm not completely opposed to it though.
its just the best way to solve here. think of it like this - if we have a claim from every player in the game, we will know the setup, and we will be able to begin to fill in the town slots and figure out certain roles that cant possibly exist, while using night actions and results to determine whats possible and whats not. this doesnt mean every role should claim, but it does mean we should get as much information as we possibly can

tos often employs a strategy called vfr (vote for role) which is literally just voting down the list of players and forcing them onto the stand so they can claim. there isnt a stand here and its a strategy that relies on the fast paced nature of tos, but the benefit of it is huge for town as it gives them more information and forces scum into the hot seat

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
if this is true btw then i think whoever healed jalmont should claim to him
Lets sort the claim out first. Idt a witch would actually reveal t1 cuz witch can only win when town dies so its probably a hypnotist. But then he got targetted by an attacker and healed which is also weird cuz the mafia kill was celever so unless it was like a SK. You could justify this as the heal msg from being a hypnotist but that means a witch potentially revealed t1 for no benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)