A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus with Jalmont's thing, we could find and flip, say, the Witch, and (presumably) clear both him and saber.
Or we could let saber do another thing and then we have 2 choices to solve saber, albeit with a bit less certainty (and that requires all three of Jalmont, saber, and saber's new target living until tomorrow to be solved via saber, claim, or to not just allow saber to lie and just read the flip, respectively).

I’m going to start using the logic exhibited in this game in every game I play going forward

If someone claims cop, I’m going to vote them or whoever targeted them in order to “confirm” their result

If I ever get a result that indicates the set up of the game, I’m going to keep it to myself because saying your result could be construed as lying so it’s safer and better to keep it to yourself and lie by omission
Because it's also far more likely he's scum. What he told us is extremely suspicious. (Attempted to be controlled and getting attacked and healed)
Why would I lie about any of those things. What exactly would I gain from that

I’m going to start using the logic exhibited in this game in every game I play going forward

If someone claims cop, I’m going to vote them or whoever targeted them in order to “confirm” their result

If I ever get a result that indicates the set up of the game, I’m going to keep it to myself because saying your result could be construed as lying so it’s safer and better to keep it to yourself and lie by omission

Why would I lie about any of those things. What exactly would I gain from that
Sorry *whoever they targeted is what i meant

(Unless there's some cooperation between a fakeclaiming scum Jalmont and saber plus the Witch, but I seriously doubt that's the case and even then, we could just test the vet through human sacrifice.)

*sarcastic voice* lets vote saber out guys I don’t know if we can trust his results until we know for sure he is town *end sarcasm*

yeah I’m just a mafia genius I forecasted this scenario from the start and claimed my results ahead of time knowing that saber would obviously target me even though I admitted way ahead of time I don’t know anything about town of Salem and didn’t read the setup (and I’m still paying more attention than half the people here using 50% of my brain)

yeah I’m just a mafia genius I forecasted this scenario from the start and claimed my results ahead of time knowing that saber would obviously target me even though I admitted way ahead of time I don’t know anything about town of Salem and didn’t read the setup (and I’m still paying more attention than half the people here using 50% of my brain)
Yes, that's why I said
(Unless there's some cooperation between a fakeclaiming scum Jalmont and saber plus the Witch, but I seriously doubt that's the case and even then, we could just test the vet through human sacrifice.)

I genuinely don't see why we wouldn't try to find the Witch
do you mean today? I am not opposed to this (obv if Witch exists we need to find them as well) but exactly how do you propose we do this?

In a similar vein, how would we test the vet? Intentionally send someone into an alert? I highly doubt anyone would follow that order.

What is more likely

the mafia KNEW saber’s role and that he targeted me last night and thus my teammates were able to give me the very coincidental results to claim to get me off (but of course I am not perfect so I bungled and continue to bungle claiming them because idk I guess this is all very beneficial to me somehow

Or

I and saber are telling the truth

Hmmmmmmmmmmm extremely tough one this

Reading comprehension moment
My bad forgot that post.
^and to append to this I have claimed to Lechen and Psy via dms
I get lechen but not psy honestly. The only towny thing I found about him so far was his frustration with thread state, which to be fair makes him more towny that half of the players but I'd still claim to other players before him.

yes, even though i really want to lynch JALMONT, I believe the extra time is crucial to finding out more. Anyways, as of rn will list out my plans for tn.
Lynch JALMONT and he is scum and in saber's role list: I'll shoot neon to confirm myself
Lynch JALMONT and he is scum and not in saber's role list: I'll shoot saber
Lynch JALMONT and he is town and is in saber's role list: I'll shoot redless
Lynch JALMONT and he is town and is not in saber's role list: I'll shoot saber and we will probably lynch redless in the next day.
Is this acceptable to everyone? I should be able to confirm myself and put an end to the speculation abt me
How does the vigilante mechanic work, I read that you die if you shoot town. I don't get where killing redless or neon comes from. I'd be interested in hearing an explanation for it. This feels like rushing things a lot

do you mean today? I am not opposed to this (obv if Witch exists we need to find them as well) but exactly how do you propose we do this?
idfk lmao but the point is I feel like that would be a preferable option if we could figure out how the hell to do so

In a similar vein, how would we test the vet? Intentionally send someone into an alert? I highly doubt anyone would follow that order.
Yeah...but bear in mind that's moreso a "if it comes to a point where that's a genuine concern" kinda deal and I generally doubt that's the case because I think that Jalmont and saber are telling the truth.

What is more likely

the mafia KNEW saber’s role and that he targeted me last night and thus my teammates were able to give me the very coincidental results to claim to get me off (but of course I am not perfect so I bungled and continue to bungle claiming them because idk I guess this is all very beneficial to me somehow

Or

I and saber are telling the truth

Hmmmmmmmmmmm extremely tough one this
I feel like saber's is the more likely fakeclaim between the two of you given that there's Corvisquire and the...
1715621642975.png
...huh...

My bad forgot that post.

I get lechen but not psy honestly. The only towny thing I found about him so far was his frustration with thread state, which to be fair makes him more towny that half of the players but I'd still claim to other players before him.

How does the vigilante mechanic work, I read that you die if you shoot town. I don't get where killing redless or neon comes from. I'd be interested in hearing an explanation for it. This feels like rushing things a lot
No, according to, I think Psy(?), that's how the original worked, but it's been changed to just losing the gun.

Anyone agree for me to shoot genisu instead of neon if I have to confirm and JALMONT is scum and in saber's role list
If you have to shoot pick whoever you think is scummier.
genisu at least claim to me and/or lechen
I'm not genisu but ... what's your discord? :wo:
i think we should all be nice to each other :blobuwu: peace and hugs everyone
HUG
Alice keeps up her meta trend of attracting random votes and I think it's more justified than usual here. More argumentative energy in her posting than I'm used to, not necessary scum!ai since her meta is still forming but I understand the idea
:row:

Nevermind I actually tried to catch up but I can't seem to take it seriously after the ap test arc. I will come back later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)