A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
never would I think I'd see someone say we dont need to pressure anyone. okay so what do you wanna do, literally nothing? the 24 hours is here so I'm gonna use it. the mech discussion does zero to help us on this day because we dont have any mech info and the only way to get mech info is risking outing ourselves to people who will use that information against us. so that's off the table to me. I understand tos is a very mech based game, but as long as we dont have that information, I'm going to treat this like a mountainous mafia game and work to make roads because anything can be valuable
Maybe I came off as harsher than I meant in my previous post, sorry about that. What you're doing is fine.

I feel we should use these 24h to try and figure out strategies we can use to break this setup. Stuff like Sunny's fireman post is what I'm talking about. Sunny layed out a strat that could allow the fireman to let town know we're in liar liar without outing themselves to the group. It's a nonobvious strat and it can be reasoned about just from the mechanical info we were given in the rules/setup/rolelist.

Generally speaking I am very skeptical of scumreading people for doing things that wouldn't benefit them at all if they were scum. I feel we want people to suggest out-there strats like Sunny's fireman randclaim idea bc it potentialy has a huge upside and if it's a bad strategy people will just ignore it or shoot holes in it. We should actively encourage people to post these strategies not award them with suspicion when they post them even if the strategy itself is ass.

Same reason I am not sus of Jalmont rn even though he joked about everyone claiming to him d1, bc asking people to do this obviously won't work so it won't benefit scum to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)