Other Metagames Anything Goes/ Ubers Team?

This is a team I am using for Anything Goes atm. I am probably gonna play ubers with this. I believe in ubers, same items aren't allowed (correct me if Im wrong).
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankanythinggoes-505429825
Also I'm trying not to use legendaries, Ultra beasts, the Tapus, or Mythical pokemon.
So, here I go

Dat boi (Greninja) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot

This guy is probably one of the powerhouses on my team. His main purpose being to outspeed and KO. My strategy for this guy is to revenge kill with water shruiken, and proceed to use the transformed greninja to wreck house. Water shruiken is for blaziken, talonflame, and other annoying pokemon that outspeed. Also a reliable revenge killing tool. Hydro Pump is obvious. Dark pulse, also obvious. I have grass knot on this guy because of the abundances of primal Kyogres, but I am considering othe moves such as Low Kick, Gunk shot, and Ice beam.

Crossiant (Salamence) (M) @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Roost

The other powerhouse. Literally meant to sweep, and if the opponent cant do much to me, then use roost. Dragon dance, to set up. Double edge because of its sheer power. Earthquake for coverage against Rock and steel types. This guy is mostly gonna come in late game, and I dont get to use it much due to usually winning before the opponent can get to mega mence.

Tarzan (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch

Idk what I did with this guy. Iron fist for punching moves. Mach punch for priority. Fire punch for a reliable STAB move without recoil, as I already have life orb on it. Thunder punch for coverage against two of infernapes weaknesses. Close combat for sheer power. Its versatile, and can do heavy damage to most things that come in against it. This guy might be the weak link, simply because I pretty much slapped those moves together. But its actually doing pretty good, so idk about replacing it yet.

Chick Magnet (Magnezone) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Explosion

The wallbreaker of my team. OHKOs alot of things, and destroys fairies that hurt salamence and greninja. Also traps Skarmory and other annoying steel types. It has that annoying ground weakness, which salamence covers. It covers salamence and greninjas fairy weakness.

Excalibur (Aegislash) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

I know its another steel type, but Aegislash is a beast. It has a completely different role than Mamoswine. I use this guy as a lead. His ability to troll from the start and check most of the common lead pokemon such as Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Fortress, etc. He completely dies to Primal Groudon, which my last pokemon is for...

Manny (Mamoswine) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Crash
- Stone Edge

The revenge killer of my team. Outspeeds and destroys Darkrai with superpower. Outspeds Primal groudon and hits hard with Earthquake. Has amazing power as well, as base 130 attack STAB earthquake hits like a truck. Its really fun to use, but im considering adamant over jolly.

Yeah thats it. Please feel free to make any suggestions you like!

PS

Other people have put their win rate and stuff on their threads. With this team My win rate is around 70% and Ive gotten to 1200 on AG

Last edited:
Without using legendaries, you won't get that high up the AG ladder but you will get higher up the ubers ladder than AG.

The main thing that I can notice with this team is that Manny the mamoswine doesn't need to be that fast, so I would change it to 240 speed with adamant, allowing it to outspeed darkrai by 1 point thanks to scarf, although darkrai isn't even that much of a threat now, thanks to the dark void nerf, but you might probably want to outspeed it, because it is still a fairly dangerous special attacker. For you to copy paste it, here:

Manny (Mamoswine) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SpD / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Crash
- Stone Edge

You might also want to consider changing aegislash to use gyro ball instead of iron head, because it does more damage against the faster pokemon in the tier. Also, by making aegislash slower it is more likely to be in sheild form when an attack comes in, thereby taking less damage, but it is your choice. If you do want to change I would use:

Excalibur (Aegislash) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)