Baby Cup-The Restricted Tier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So earlier today I got bored and though, "Why not make a tier for L1 pokemon?" Then I realized it'd just be like L1 little cup. So I decided to add more restrictions, and thus creating baby cup!

The Rules

-Pokemon must be Level 1
-Can only use 100 EVs per stat per pokemon
-Only "baby" pokemon allowed (see list below)
-No Egg, Tm, or Level-Up moves outside the ones you get at level 1 (either HGSS or DPPt, doesn't matter).

The Pokemon
baby Cup allows only "baby" form pokemon, with the exception of Wynaut and Bonsly.
Here's a list of all the allowed pokemon:
Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Azurill (don't use it, it only has splash).
Budew
Chingling
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Riolu
Mantyke

Example
An Example pokemon would be this:

Magby @ Berry Juice
Docile (neutral)
EVs: 12 Speed
~Smog
~Leer

There are currently no item bans, so berry juice is the best item if not using something like a choice scarf or life orb. At level 1, neutral natures are the best as a 10% boost doesn't do anything (the max unboosted stat you can achieve without an item is 7 (besides HP, which reaches 12 for most pokemon)). Leer and Smog are magby's starting moves, so we put both of those in. It can only use up to 100 EVs per stat(as you can't EV train something at level 1 without the +10 EV boosts of items like carbos, and you can only use 10 of those per pokemon), so we put in the 12 speed that gives magby a max speed stat of 7.

Current Bans

Pokemon- Wynaut, Bonsly
Moves- Metronome
Items- None

Tips

-The only Special Attacking moves are Bubble, Thundershock, Confusion, Smog, and Absorb.
-There are no entry hazards
-All Physical Moves are Normal-Type
-There are only resistances (and an immunity) to Special Moves
-Mantyke (Water Absorb) is the only pokemon in BC with an immunity, being immune to bubble.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are you joking?

There's no kind of prediction in this metagame whatsoever. You know the sets of every single Pokemon here and even then they are weak as hell. This is a metagame where it'll be X attacked Y, Y attacked X. This is absolutely horrendous imo.

Besides, it's a ripoff of Little Cup...............

And why is Bonsly banned?

<+Deck_Knight> Forget shooting it, it needs full scale effigy.
<+Scott> i want to post about how its encouraging childhood obesity via only only evs from vitamins
<+Tyranel_M> I think this is torturous
<+Tyranel_M> These Pokemon are too young to be sent on the battlefield
<+Tyranel_M> Think of the children

Are you joking?

There's no kind of prediction in this metagame whatsoever. You know the sets of every single Pokemon here and even then they are weak as hell. This is a metagame where it'll be X attacked Y, Y attacked X. This is absolutely horrendous imo.

Besides, it's a ripoff of Little Cup...............

And why is Bonsly banned?

<+Deck_Knight> Forget shooting it, it needs full scale effigy.
<+Scott> i want to post about how its encouraging childhood obesity via only only evs from vitamins
<+Tyranel_M> I think this is torturous
<+Tyranel_M> These Pokemon are too young to be sent on the battlefield
<+Tyranel_M> Think of the children
bonsly is banned due to a resistance to normal type attacks.
It would resist the moves of all physical pokes, taking probably 1 damage from them, then come back with copycat. It'd be like wynaut.
And its called hte resistricted tier for a reason. Yeah, you know all the movests, so what matters is team choice, switch-in prediction, and item choice.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)