Only the current ref and AyushKr_PKMN should post in this thread

Tree Level: 1
Challenge Rating: 0
Scenario: Carnival

Pokemon 1:

Bret (Absol)
Level: 1 | EXP: 0 / 10

Types: Dark
Abilities: Pressure / Super Luck / Justified (Locked)
Nature: Docile

Stats:
HP: 85
Atk: 9
Def: 5
SpA: 6
SpD: 5
Spe: 75

Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3

Moves:
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Facade
Feint Attack
Flamethrower
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Leer
Night Slash
Play Rough
Protect
Psycho Cut
Quick Attack
Rest
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
X-Scissor
Zen Headbutt

Level 1:
Bite
Brutal Swing
Captivate
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Detect
Double Team
Echoed Voice
False Swipe
Flash
Hail
Incinerate
Mud-Slap
Rain Dance
Rock Smash
Role Play
Sandstorm
Scratch
Shock Wave
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Taunt
Water Pulse

Background: Despite his ominous reputation as the "bringer of doom," Bret is, in truth, an incredibly caring & adorable Pokémon!! He spends his days frolicking in our garden, delighting in playful romps with fellow Pokémon!! With his gentle demeanor & sharp senses, Bret finds joy in nothing more than aiding his companions, foreseeing when they may require an extra blanket for a snug nap or when a berry tree reaches perfect ripeness for harvesting!! Despite any misinterpretations that may arise, Bret's heart remains as pure as the morning dew, ever prepared to extend a helpful paw to those in need!!

Merits: Bret boasts an uncanny knack for weather prediction, ensuring his fellow Pokémon are perpetually equipped for the whims of rain or shine during their delightful garden escapades!!

Demerits: At times, his keen senses can prove to be excessively sensitive & is susceptible to becoming overwhelmed by even the subtlest shifts in his surroundings, triggering bouts of anxiety!!

Pokemon 2:

Chaz (Ursaluna)
Level: 1 | EXP: 0 / 10

Types: Ground / Normal
Abilities: Guts / Bulletproof / Unnerve (Locked)
Nature: Docile

Stats:
HP: 105
Atk: 10
Def: 8
SpA: 4
SpD: 6
Spe: 50

Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 7

Moves:
Level 0:
Aerial Ace
Avalanche
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Crunch
Earth Power
Earthquake
Facade
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Fire Punch
Focus Blast
Hone Claws
Hyper Voice
Ice Punch
Leer
Night Slash
Play Rough
Protect
Refresh
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Claw
Slash
Sleep Talk
Snore
Strength
Substitute
Swords Dance
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Uproar
Work Up

Level 1:
Baby-Doll Eyes
Captivate
Charm
Chip Away
Confide
Counter
Curse
Cut
Defense Curl
Double Team
Helping Hand
High Horsepower
Lick
Mega Punch
Metal Claw
Mud-Slap
Play Nice
Power-Up Punch
Rain Dance
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Scary Face
Scratch
Seed Bomb
Seismic Toss
Sunny Day
Swagger
Sweet Scent
Swift
Taunt
Yawn

Background: Chaz, adorned with his fluffy fur & twinkling eyes, reigns as the undisputed master of cuteness!! His endearing muddy pawprints leave trails of joy in his wake, enchanting all who behold them!! With a heart as vast as his cuddly stature, Chaz dedicates his days not only to quest for lost treasures in the wild but also to disperse boundless happiness to those fortunate enough to encounter him!! His acute sense of smell serves not only to uncover hidden treasures but also to detect opportunities for bringing radiant smiles to the faces of his companions!! Whether engaged in a spirited game of hide-and-seek or simply sharing a tender embrace, Chaz bestows solace & delight upon all who are graced by his presence!!

Merits: Chaz possesses an innate talent for fashioning handmade gifts from the natural bounty of the wilderness, spreading boundless joy through his thoughtful gestures & heartfelt tokens of affection!!

Demerits: Despite his luxurious fluffy fur, Chaz's shedding season (coinciding with springtime) can prove to be quite intense, leaving in his wake a trail of furballs that necessitate regular tidying up!!

RP Segment 1 coming soon

RP Segment 1:

In the vibrant region of Johto, nestled among lush forests and sprawling meadows, lies the annual Feather Carnival, a colorful celebration of Pokémon and their trainers. As the carnival approaches, excitement fills the air, drawing trainers from far and wide to participate in various competitions and festivities.

You arrive at the Feather Carnival with your trusted companions, Chaz the Ursaluna and Bret the Absol. Eager to partake in the carnival's events, you navigate through the bustling crowds, taking in the sights and sounds of the lively atmosphere.

Your first stop is the Pokémon Showcase, where trainers flaunt the beauty and strength of their Pokémon in dazzling performances. With Ursaluna's powerful strength and Absol's graceful movements, you captivate the audience with your synchronized display, earning admiration and applause from spectators. You overhear some of the spectators saying something about Winona giving a ride to a limited amount of participants on her Swellow. On further asking them about it, they reveal that you can only earn the tickets for that special event if you perform well enough in the various sub-events held in the carnival. Luckily for you, your graceful performance in the Pokémon Showcase has earned you a ticket for the same.

You squeeze fast the crowd towards the heart of the carnival, (where the special event is supposed to be held) holding your priced ticket tightly in your hands. As you reach a clearing and take a breather, you are greeted by a birdkeeper .

"Hey is that the ticket for the special Swellow ride ?"

You nod in agreement and before you could say something else, the birdkeeper runs towards you as if to tackle you. You step aside quickly only to realize you were not his target.

"I don't think you will need it so I will be taking this from you, thanks !"

You were really excited for the Swellow ride and you are in no mood to let someone else take away that ticket which you and your Pokémon worked hard for. AyushKr_PKMN how will you and your Pokémon react ?

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
Ayush: "Oh no, that birdkeeper just snatched our ticket for the Swellow ride!! We worked so hard for that ticket!! Let's go catch him!!

Bret: "We can't let him get away with it!! But we can't just charge in recklessly, running throughout this carnival, I don't wish to have nuisances in here!!

Chaz: "Well, I can pick up his scent and lead us to him!! I'll try to do my best to track him down!! We need to act fast, it's getting fainter!!"

Bret: "But you aren't fast enough to catch that man!! We need a Trick Room support!!"

Ayush: "All we need is a good speed & priority, Bret!! Run as fast as you can!!"

Bret: "Wait..... Ughh, okay!! But I want a reward afterwards!! A biggg reward!! Got it??"

Chaz: "Onward to victory, can't wait to ride that Swellow!! (It won't be able handle your weight Chaz, forget about riding it)"

Chaz the Ursaluna :Ursaluna: uses its excellent sense of smell to search the Birdkeeper!! When in sight, Bret the Absol :absol: uses Quick Attack to ambush he before it runs away!!

Chaz and Bret follow the scent of the Birdkeeper, squeezing through the crowd of people. Ultimately after a long chase, they are able to spot him in a opening a before the birdkeeper could make a move, Bret strikes with astonishing speed, recapturing your prized possession. You reach the scene only to find Chaz ready to pounce on the Birdkeeper and Bret standing beside with the ticket.

"Okay, fineeeee. I may have been a bit greedy about that ride. Now that I think of it, I don't even need the ride, I will catch a massive flying Pokemon myself. Now please ask this bear to not attack me."

You consider this option and decide, it is best not to go down the path of violence, after all, the prospect of a Swellow ride is pretty interesting.

+2RPT

Ayush_1 forfeits.
Rewards to follow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)