Other Metagames [BH] My new Gen 7 BH Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been facing a relatively easier opponents lately, but still I think my current team is really unstable and weak, especially to hazards/ground-types.

But well I guess I'm too lucky to get on 1577 ladder? lol
Feedback is appreciated.

What exactly is Zygarde-C supposed to do? I don't see the point of running focus sash on it, much less if you also have substitute.

What exactly is Zygarde-C supposed to do? I don't see the point of running focus sash on it, much less if you also have substitute.
Some Ice Beam from a certain pokemon or Boomburst from Diancie or just other attack with high stat boost can OHKO Zygarde-C that's why the sash. So what I'm thinking for this Zygarde is to:
Metal Burst: Self-explanatory, especially when I choose to decrease speed.
Substitute: Prevents status moves like toxic or something like Leech seed etc. So when I switch in Zygarde, if the opponent has move(s) like that or I got runned by hazard, I'll use substitute. When their move fail they'll most likely to switch so that's the time I'll use shore up, and if it's Diancie, I think I'm well prepared enough for its Boomburst.
Shore up: Better recovery since I run Tyranitar
Destiny Bond: Planned to be used after metal burst kill someone.

Basically I want to create a countering wall that can kill 2 or at least 1 (if sash+metal burst combo fail) usually troublesome pokemon. So far it's nice, the only stuff this thing can't kill is Normalize Gengar with skill swap (can be prevented with some switching, and my Tyranitar pretty much counter them)

Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Rules Thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)