Type: Normal
Abilities: Natural Cure / Serene Grace / Healer
Chansey's Base Stats: 250 / 5 / 5 / 35 / 105 / 50
Blissey's Base Stats: 255 / 10 / 10 / 75 / 135 / 55
Chansey's Movepool: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/chansey/moves
Blissey's Movepool: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/blissey/moves
Stats and movepool unconfirmed

General Description:
The pink blobs were always super bulky but also suffered really hard from hazards being so prominent as they were major hazards fodder and vulnerable to them too. Now hazards isn't much of a thing as Defog wipes them out meaning that there's no drawback to the Toxic spam these two are going to unleash upon Ubers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that in official games, Wish is no longer legal due to PokeBank preventing hacks. While it's technically possible, the chances of having one from the 2004 event with decent enough IVs and Nature is slim to none. Simulators however will still have it.

Chansey however can have both Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss now due to Seismic Toss being an Egg move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simulators have always been about what is possible, as slim of a chance as it is. So Wish Chansey will be something on the sims, Wi-Fi players are less fortunate though.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Keep in mind that in official games, Wish is no longer legal due to PokeBank preventing hacks. While it's technically possible, the chances of having one from the 2004 event with decent enough IVs and Nature is slim to none. Simulators however will still have it.
This is rather baseless speculation, let's wait for Pokebank to be released before deciding what it thinks is illegal. Gamefreaks should at least know what moves it released via event.

Blissey should be holding Shedshell now given how common Mega Gengar is. This is kind of like how people put Shedshell on Sharmory way back in early Gen 4 to escape Magnezone. Leftovers will be missed but it is not completely crippling as hazard is more difficult to maintain now thanks to defog. Sandstorm and Hail not being permanent also helps in this regard. Of course, Chansey cannot do this and should not be used.

Do you folks think the loss of longevity from running Shed Shell offsets the increased longevity due to ease of hazard removal? My intuition is that it does in many cases (especially since hazard removal isn't free). Which sucks, because I was hoping the blobs would be more viable again - hence why I'd love to be wrong.

Do you folks think the loss of longevity from running Shed Shell offsets the increased longevity due to ease of hazard removal? My intuition is that it does in many cases (especially since hazard removal isn't free). Which sucks, because I was hoping the blobs would be more viable again - hence why I'd love to be wrong.
yeah blissey at least can do something over chansey, not be completely trapped by mega gar, which makes it a somewhat better pivot if you need it really badly. But again these two depend on preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)