XY OU *~{D.M.F.P}~* // Drag Mag Offense

Well who ever made this, I just got to say it's one of the most solid teams I have ever used. There isn't really anything I would change but I do prefer Feint over Quick Attack because it allows Pinsir to not be revenge killed by Talonflame after SR or a bit of prior damage. It also makes it a little less weak to Jolly variants.

Reactions: Scy
Well who ever made this, I just got to say it's one of the most solid teams I have ever used. There isn't really anything I would change but I do prefer Feint over Quick Attack because it allows Pinsir to not be revenge killed by Talonflame after SR or a bit of prior damage. It also makes it a little less weak to Jolly variants.
Hey Gloating thank you for the suggestion! :] Feint is really great to get the jump on a weakened Talon like you mentioned, but thats really about it x) Even though Feint and Quick Attack has only a 10 power difference, it can be very crucial sometimes.

Feint Calc vs Standard Greninja:
+2 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Feint vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 202-238 (70.8 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Quick Attack:
+2 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 270-318 (94.7 - 111.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

For example vs Greninja. While a +2 Quick Attack is guaranteed to OHKO after one Life Orb damage, Feint fails to OHKO in the same scenario. It might not seem important, but it actually is considering how big a problem Greninja is to the team should Clef go down. But Feint is definitely a good alternative, and you could use it too if you want to :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)