Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
I dunno how, but I was in a match on the Smogon server and had a Pokemon use "Soul Freeze" on me. I happen to visit the Mimic Glitch server and happen to know that "Soul Freeze" is a custom move there, but it ought not work here..

Also, not just Smogon Server, but on PO in general the item Berserk Gene is not implemented. I can't have a bad-ass Purugly without Berserk Gene :/.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Berserk Gene is a 2nd Generation only item. You can only use it while playing GSC.

I know exactly how this happened. The error is not with the server, it is with your database. Because you play on the mimic glitch server, that server's database overwrites "useless moves" in order to implement new moves. This means that your db thinks a move is named Soul Freeze when in-fact that is not what the move actually is for SU's server. If you care enough to fix it, simply reinstall PO and don't use the mimic glitch server's db.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)