Film Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the place to review any film you like, simple. Don't post two liners or reviews without proper vocabulary.

If this is somehow against Smogon rules, I apologise.

The Dark Knight Rises 10/10 G.O.A.T.

everything else 0/10 why would you watch this when you could be watching tdkr

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really enjoyed this one film where two guys (one a young black man and the other an older white man) deport illegal aliens from the US because they didn't go through proper procedure to enter.

They also had laser guns.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I also saw this other movie where a guy really liked to fight other guys but it all started by beating himself up.

What's all that about ya know???

I really love that one movie where a white guy and a black guy from two very different backgrounds form an unlikely duo that fights bad guys

I thought there was another thread...

Anyways i just bought and watched Resident Evil Afterlife. First, Milla Jovovich(?) is hot and she may not be the best actress but i am a fan. Now the movie was way too short. Like 90 minutes i think. Not sure if i would like it if it was 2 hours though. Anyways, it was extremely cheesy. Even more than Extinction. But in my opinion that's a good thing. As a hardcore Resident Evil fan, i find it appropriate. This is what RE should look like as a movie. Corny, cheesy and filled with fan service. I liked how they randomly just threw in RE 5 stuff into it. No explanation needed. Just want to see lots of bullets and stuff i see in the games. The effects were fine but kind of lame... Again, exactly what i expect from RE.

Overall i give it a 7/10(judging it for what it is) and am excited for Retribution. I jumped off of the series after Extinction but meh i like Milla way too much to give up on it.

a bunch of shirtless dudes runnin around with swords? yeah, rite. obvs troll pos
Depends on the dudes :)

what's the avengers? i heard its just two hours of handsome men and pretty pictures and that's about it.

about to write a coherent post then remembered there's already a thread about this

with the exact same content

literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)