SM OU First ou team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi :), i was kinda disappointed from gen 7, but i got hyped by gen 8 and i wanna practice alittle bit before its release, so i built my team around the bamboozled greninja who was an absolute serial killer back in oras. and yes' i'd like to keep it physical, just more surprising xD. I also feel like i should replace one or two pokes, please let me know what would u change :)

btw, english is not my main lang so please excuse for any mistakes i have ^^

Greninja-Ash @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick

the core of the team, my favorite pokemon since x and y and an absolute killing machine. i tried protean back on ORAS, i was kinda dominating, but i looked at some teams and recommandations and i figured people use BB nowdays. basicly he's the main sweeper of the team, base of the element of surprise (99% are sp ninjas) and is really versatile with the moves.

Medicham (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

i kinda liked him back on ORAS, he was really strong and dominate, but right now i feel like im lacking sp attacker and i should replace him with mega zam or somthing, tho he is a good covrage for lando, chomp, tyranitar etc.

Heatran @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

my hazards poke, he's main purpose is to shut down any OP steel poke like magearna, mawile, cele, scizore, ferro etc., but i also thought about building it more tanky so i also be a good counter to fire pokes, but than im lacking even more on sp poke and it can kinda hold me down :\

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

my mixed wall, i think she's doing a really good job for tanking all hits and also providing support for the status moves and posion annoying pokes that they'll be easier to take down. im preatty much happy i picked her.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic
- Brave Bird

my defogger, def wall and coverage for fighting pokes. i really thought i should replace him but i cant find any pokes as good him HALP PLEASE!

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

my revenge killer, my second favorite poke and one of the srtongest pokes out there, he's purpose is to take down fast sweepers like scarf jirachi, koko, zard, exca, volca etc.

thats it, hope i'll get better before SS comes out xD, and big thanks for the help :D

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)