i write shitty stories for your amusement and my improvement as a writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
so I'm a goddamn story writer and I want to go pro. So I'm writing stories so you bros can critique me and I can learn.
ok?
ok.

FIRST STORY. Its a bit on the short side since I've been suffering from writer's block, but I wanted to get something done so the creative jusices would flow again. Also I experimented with font colors a bit here for fun.

Servant​
Genre: Fantasy, Fiction

I have always trusted my prince. All my life I have served him, protecting him from the world. He is so sweet, so charming, he knows what's best for the country...but he's so weak. Always so trusting, never knowing the darkness that resides within the heart of men. He has always been this way.

So I must guard him. Keep him from knowing pain. At first it was easy, I just had to keep him away from those pesky stories of war in countries afar, take care of those nasty little boys and girls who had harm and deceit in their eyes, it was easy. Sure, it could be difficult at times, but as a servant, it was my duty.

As he grew older, it got harder. Ruin and decay were all that were in those troublesome history books...snip snip, and the pages were replaced, can't let him doubt his ideals. It didn't work for those in the past, but they weren't him. My prince can do it! Oh, but then there were the skanks and whores, I couldn't keep him from the perversions of the mind. But I could make sure they were good perversions he indulged in, as difficult as it was to fix my gown to match his ideal visage...

And fix I did. It hurt, but I was fixed from my old self. Snip snip, tuck, and a new me was made. One that pleased him, I think. He didn't look at the sluts so often...I made sure of that. And those other boys that wanted to battle with him didn't want to battle with all of their precious fighters disabled, now did they?

With everything in place, my prince was able to focus, and study, and study, learning politics and history, everything that he needed to take the world center stage. I was so proud of him. But there were still obstacles, of course, always with the obstacles. So I had to handle those as well. A proper servant made sure her prince had everything he needed.

Sure, he wasn't the best with speeches, but negotiating with scriptwriters gave him great material to use! And he was so charming, but his opponents kept trying to slander him, keep him from his rightful throne. Filthy lies about how he was naive, too optimistic, unrealistic... I had to fix them too. Until at last he "won" his throne, such a unnecessary fuss. He was the only one deserving enough to sit on it!

My hands stained red with success, I took the throne with my prince, pulling more strings, making sure that he would stay in office. Those foolish idiots who thought they could upstage or remove him were easy to deal with. Bribery, intimidation, leverage, blackmail...sometimes I had to get my hands dirty, but the stains always washed off in the end, just in time to return home to my prince and ensure he relaxed after his long days of work.

Ruling is such a stressful job. Every prince needs proper servants, or else he will fail in his duties. It doesn't mater that the countryside burns with the flames of hate, I will keep my prince protected. It doesn't matter that knives seek to plunge into his back, I'll make those knives plunge into the hands that would attempt to do such a thing to MY prince. It doesn't matter that whores and sluts don't even see me when they try and seduce him, dumpster bins hide their ugly faces quite well from his face. Even if he can't understand what I say, even if he isn't aware of what I do to protect him, I am a servant to my prince, from now until the end of time.

---

thoughts?

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
because I wanted to dick around with colors and see if and what they add to a story.

300 POSTS I"M A MOTHERFUCKING SPARTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)