Strategy & Metagame (Issue 37) Top Threats in PU, Landorus spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

So I've been playing the OM "PU" recently, and am a member of the council. It's super fun and I'd like to write about some of the top threats, the most common playstyles and such. Sort of like an introduction to PU, with topics on various integral parts of tier. The other of course, is a spotlight for issue 37, which I might as well get a Pokemon in so I could start the thread and write it up sooner. Thoughts?

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I can definitely see a lot of merit to having a PU article, and by the time Issue 37 comes out, the metagame will have definitely solidified. And I know you know your stuff about Spotlights. I'll wait for Arcticblast and The Immortal to add their input for a PU article, but I'll approve the Landorus idea, anyhow.

So instead of being the top threats, it is now going to be a general introduction to the meta and talk about playstyles and Pokemon, also im doing it with some other members of the PU council.

Thank you. It is a balanced metagame that is VERY similar to BW NU with top threats being things like Samurott, Musharna, Carracosta, and Tauros, with a few new Pokemon thrown in. There will definitely be enough content, the entire PU council is going to collaborate to make a large "Introduction to PU" article, which will be released either in issue 36 or 37 depending on the amount of time to update it from the Tier Shift in September and the release afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)