Kinda Wet Mudfishies [48(ish)hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Arhan, set up the Flower at LV 14

What I like about smogon wifi: Generosity of people, ease of trading, easy to talk with and level headed people, I am particularly thankful of people who trusted me even after my ban from smogon for a few months(which was COPPA tho.)

IGN: Shinruzao

What i like about smogon wifi: No hacks. That's why i like smogon wifi. I'm sure i can trust member of smogon about the legality of their pokemon. (Sorry for my bad English)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sorry, i had to restart my router. need like 2 more mins to get to GTS
edit: ok put a lv. 2 female poochyena on GTS
I would liek a Mudkip please! I deposited a lvl.1 Espurr (I have Alpha Sapphire, so no Flabebe). IGN is Hikari.

As for why I like this community... I am just getting back into Pokemon, having not played since Emerald, and the forums are very helpful. The people are all generous, friendly, and willing to help other players out.
IGN: Jonathan
Sent a level 12 female Flabebe to the GTS

What I like about smogon is that everyone here is so nice, even when you're just new here. When you want something you can't get yourself, someone from this community will help you with it. ^^
deposited a level 14 female flabebe
IGN: Cherub

the generosity of a lot of the people here is quite astounding. i also really like how well structured and organized the wifi forum is, it makes it far more enjoyable to be able to trade with people who you can be fairly certain of possessing legitimate pokemon (a huge problem when trying to trade over facebook groups ._.)
IGN: Arhan, set up the Flower at LV 14

What I like about smogon wifi: Generosity of people, ease of trading, easy to talk with and level headed people, I am particularly thankful of people who trusted me even after my ban from smogon for a few months(which was COPPA tho.)
Hi guys, sorry, it looks like you were all sniped O.o I should be responding to requests faster now that I'm awake, so please upload another and I'll be sure that you get one.
IGN: Shinruzao

What i like about smogon wifi: No hacks. That's why i like smogon wifi. I'm sure i can trust member of smogon about the legality of their pokemon. (Sorry for my bad English)
Sent!

IGN: Serena
A deposited a Zigzagoon since I'm playing OR, hope that is okay.
I like that smogon is such a convenient one stop site for trading, battling, getting help from friendly users, etc!

IGN: Whale

I deposited a lvl 11 poocheyena (I have AS sorry if thats restricted)

I really like the community because itss very positive & helpful. Its members even sometimes go oit of their way to make you feel welcomed and involved.

Tatertot

I like that smogon is such a convenient one stop site for trading, battling, getting help from friendly users, etc!
Looks like you were sniped, can you try again?
IGN: Whale

I deposited a lvl 11 poocheyena (I have AS sorry if thats restricted)

I really like the community because itss very positive & helpful. Its members even sometimes go oit of their way to make you feel welcomed and involved.
Sent!

Looks like you were sniped, can you try again?
My Zigzagoon is still there, it is level 2 female if that helps. If you still can't find it I will withdraw and deposit again so it goes to the beginning of the queue.

Yep, just reupload. I'm around right now, so I should be able to get to it before someone snipes you.
cool, this time it's a lv. 1 female japanese mudkip, with message I liek em

EDIT: someone took it again :/

now it's a male lv. 1 japanese mudkip with same message that will be on the GTS

MORE Edits: finally got it. thanks!

Last edited:
Ign: Alpha
What I like most about wi fi forums.
The community seems so awesome :) im new here but really enjoying my time here meetig new and awesome people

Ive put up a male lv 11 elektrike because i have AS i hope u dont mind thanks again so mucb!

Tatertot

Ign: Alpha
What I like most about wi fi forums.
The community seems so awesome :) im new here but really enjoying my time here meetig new and awesome people

Ive put up a male lv 11 elektrike because i have AS i hope u dont mind thanks again so mucb!
It looks like you were sniped. Can you try again? Sorry, I wasn't able to get on until now. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)