SM UU Mega Pidgeot UU

I wanted to Make a mega Pidgeot team and this is my result. looking for feedback and welcome to any suggestions to make this team better. I've just started laddering again and have only peaked at 1400.

https://pastebin.com/XAGbmFp7

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Spore
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Amooonguss Is great for sporing threats and being an immunity to toxic and spore itself. It has synergy with Florges to take on Special Attackers that Florges can't deal with. Regenerator is also Great for Pivoting. I've been swapping this mon out for a calm mind Latias as this team has a weakness to stall and needs a stall breaker

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
Florges is pretty self explanatory, Wish Passer and heal beller. i swapped same set sylveon for this as Kommo-o was a counter to hyper voice.

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
Infernape works well with wish support and scarf to outspeed some other Scarfers while it still hits hard. Mainly a U-turn Pivot and a Hydreigon Killer

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost
Defensive Scizor works well with Swampert for taking physical attacks as well as being the defogger for Pidgeot and a slow U-turn compared to Infernape's Fast U-turn

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Toxic
Standard Swampert, Scald for the burn chances against Physical Attackers. Earthquake for Empoleon and other Stealth Rockers, I toxic first on Stealth Rockers to pressure them to Swap earlier. Wish support also helps Swampert.

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Roost
Mega Pidgeot punches holes in Mons that switch into it and U-turn for pivot and momentum. Heat wave for steel types that may want to switch into Hurricane and wish support helps Pidgeot switch in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)