Other Metagames Megamons Trick Room

So, I built this team and it's very solid, strong against threats like Zam, Mence and other pesky fast attackers and has two wallbreakers that hit like a nuke, but it has some flaws like the blatant ground weakness. I want suggestions of changes in the mons or the sets. Apologies for my poor English, hope that the text is understandable.

Mawile-Mega @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Fire Fang

The physical side wallbreaker. With Band, even resisted attacks cause big damage and it's typing and good bulk make Mawile resistant to priority moves, meaning that it'll land an attack. Sucker Punch is there to hit choice mons outside of TR.

Slowbro-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
My main TR setter and man, that boi is a chonker and eats physical attacks like a boss. It's my main and probably only answer to P-Don, tanking it and chipping with Psyshock, and it would be a problem if P-Don SD's in Slowbro but the mon below is there to revenge kill it.

Camerupt-Mega @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
If P-Don kills Slowbro, Camerupt enters and threats it back. Earth Power OHKo's P-Don, Ancient Power OHKo's Salamence and does 80 to Yveltal if they switch in predcting EP. Like Mawile, it tanks priority moves very well and if TR is up, it basically guarantees a kill.

Audino-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- Toxic
I could say that Audino is the weakest link here, but it was one of the slowest TR setters avaliable. Toxic to put mons that neither Mawile or Camerupt can't OHKO on the timer, Wish passing and Dazzling Gleam, pretty standard and it eats some special hits well.

Scizor-Mega @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite
The purpose of Scizor is to SD in Trick Room, use the extra turns to Z-move/Superpower/Bug Bite and then click BP once TR is down. Basically is the priority I need when TR isn't avaliable.

Blastoise-Mega @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
Even with Audino, my team is very frail on the special side, so AV was the perfect item and Blastoise the perfect user for it since I needed hazard control. Pretty standard set, tanks special attackers and strikes back with Mega Launcher boosted moves. (Thought of replacing Water Pulse with Ice Beam just to deal better with Yveltal).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)