michael jordan: legendary cumdumster

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i forgot to mention that i kept the empty roll. here is a picture

This is ridiculous.

Michael is too pro not to spell out the word "you" when dressing down a Canadian punk white boy with a roll of toilet paper. After all, Jordan's a UNC-Chapel Hill man.

I liked Jabba's story better.

Mmmm.... paleolithic crustaceans....

when i was real young i went to Warner Avenue Elemtary school in Bel Air. It was the main school that famous peoples kids would go to. I was friends with and knew a lot of famous peoples kids such as George Lucas's son, Janice Dickinson's daughter, Casper Van Dien's son (who was legit psychotic and got expelled), and of course Hugh Heghner's son. I have visited the playboy mansion twice already in my short lifetime of 18 years. the first time i went was for a tennis match and didnt actually meet Hugh Hekner. The second time was for a christmas party where i briefly got to meet the man himself. I had to stay in the little kids section of the party where a playboy bunny dressed up as Santa and read stories and stuff. I also got to roam around in what looked like a christmas themed circus type thing.

my last story is about the time we played basketball. it was a pretty casual 3-on-3 with only $20 on the line, no big deal. shaq and lebron were pulling their weight on our team, and we were going pretty even. about two-thirds of the way through the game, mike's got the ball and he's just inside the three-point line. kobe's totally open, but he really wants this shot -- but i was fairly confident he wouldn't get past me. so he fakes, then grabs me by the jersey, pushes me over, and dunks it.

the other players are quick to call a foul, and even his own teammates sheepishly admit that he can't do that. he's all "naw, don't be like that" but everyone saw it.

so he takes his ball, mutters "fuck you assholes" and goes home.

there will never be another cumdumster like michael jordan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)