Monotype Analyses Reservation Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok, the organization here is poor (that is my fault, sorry) and it is making it tough on everyone at all stages of the submission process (writers, QC, GP, and me/rhythms).

When you reserve something, please come back and update your reservation with a link to your Overview/Analysis (many of you are already doing that, though).

As people QC your work, link those posts in your reservation once you've implemented them. We're now going to require 2 QC checks from a QC team before moving on to GP. Check the OP of the Mega-thread for the current QC team.

Once you've implemented the changes from the requisite QC checks, link your reservation post and c/p the analysis to the ready for GP thread.

A finalized post would look something like this:
If you've received one QC check, but are in the process of implementing it, please indicate that here so you don't get a 2nd QC check before the first has been implemented. You can do something like this:
This format lets the QC team scroll through this thread and quickly identify what needs to be checked and what has been sitting dormant. It also clearly identifies what is (and isn't) ready for a grammar check to the GP team.

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.
Edited my post accordingly to what you just said.

I haven't gotten a second QC about my Azumarill analysis, probably because Lax's QC was on point and there's nothing else to be added I feel. So that's my question, what happens if an analysis gets one really good QC and there's not much others can add on to it?

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Edited my post accordingly to what you just said.

I haven't gotten a second QC about my Azumarill analysis, probably because Lax's QC was on point and there's nothing else to be added I feel. So that's my question, what happens if an analysis gets one really good QC and there's not much others can add on to it?
We will just say you're good to go on the 2nd QC. Still want the 2nd set of eyes to look at it though.

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Reserving Weezing (Poison) Overview
Reserving Weezing (Poison) Physical Wall

scpinion sorry about my reservations I probably wasn't doing it right.

Anyway, I'm only going to do Special Cloyster for Ice. (status: QC)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)