Most Underrated Pokémon of Generation 5

Is emolga underrated now? Can barely outspeed even a max speed Garchomp (even Scarfed if it's Scarfed itself) and nail it with HP Ice, the additional benefit from Scarf is that it also flat outpaces any (even max) +1 base 100's like Mence (this takes advantage of their base Speeds, Emolga's is 103, Chomp's is 102), the only problem is that +2 max +nature of base 80 and faster Emolga cannot outpace.

STOUTLAND. Honestly, what the hell, people!? I've honestly had probably at least 15 games where this happens:

Tyranitar used Stealth Rock!
Tyranitar used Crunch (Blah Blah Blah)

Stoutland used Frustration!
(5-6 kills later)
Reliking wins!
gg
gg

Its honestly unbeleivable. This guy was tripling EXCADRILL in terms of how many kills he gets a match. Yet no one even notices him....Pity.

Is emolga underrated now? Can barely outspeed even a max speed Garchomp (even Scarfed if it's Scarfed itself) and nail it with HP Ice, the additional benefit from Scarf is that it also flat outpaces any (even max) +1 base 100's like Mence (this takes advantage of their base Speeds, Emolga's is 103, Chomp's is 102), the only problem is that +2 max +nature of base 80 and faster Emolga cannot outpace.
You do realize you wont OHKO chomp with HP ice dont you ? Except you use spec off 75 base SpA
Even crimgan is more underatted(not popular but good)

Even crimgan is more underatted(not popular but good)
Druddigon is very underrated. It has good Attack, but poor Speed prevents it from sweeping effectively unless it's under Trick Room. It also has a few moves that can be boosted by Sheer Force (Crunch, Rock Slide, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang). It's also the only Dragon Pokemon that can learn Sucker Punch, bypassing its bad Speed, and has enough bulk to use Rough Skin effectively.

Sheer Force Feraligatr

In the rain, after a DD (which isn't hard to get up) its waterfall wrecks almost everything.

Sheer Force Feraligatr

In the rain, after a DD (which isn't hard to get up) its waterfall wrecks almost everything.
Theres a pretty obvious reason why nobody uses it. Its illegal. Nobody has seen female versions of any of the DW starters and DD is a egg move. You would have to settle for Swords Dance or Agilitygatr.

My bad, it was allowed in dream world wasn't it? I suppose it could still be used as a slow SD sweeper, with a bulkier spread. Agilitygatr also works quite well, although lacks the power needed to KO the water resists, especially key ones like nattorei. If it got better coverage in two moves, I suppose it could run a double dance set.

Druddigon is very underrated. It has good Attack, but poor Speed prevents it from sweeping effectively unless it's under Trick Room. It also has a few moves that can be boosted by Sheer Force (Crunch, Rock Slide, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang). It's also the only Dragon Pokemon that can learn Sucker Punch, bypassing its bad Speed, and has enough bulk to use Rough Skin effectively.
I use it and the big problem is breaking through bulky pokemon which is everywhere in this metagame with his extremely effective LO 4 attack encourage set that doesnt weak to any of his move anmely hippo and roob

Sucker Punch is its best move. I tested it and i feel like its extremely underrated. It performed very well even in OU. I'm not saying it's a superstar or anything and there are few reasons to use it when better dragons are available, but it does have the sucker punch niche. Nobody expects it. It's like the spanish inquisition.

It also has a crazy powerful fire fang thanks to sheer force.

Ohh...Genesect, I know you're used a lot, but seriously. I cannot make a team without including Genesect. Sooo..good. Mixscarf does wonders for any team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)