National Dex National Dex Ubers (Peak 1504)

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Heat Crash
- Shadow Claw
- Stone Edge

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Defog
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Core
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Ghost
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Sneak

EXPLANATIONS:

Groudon: What reason is there not to use this beast? Fires off incredibly powerful heat crashed and precipice blades. Stone edge is there to threaten those annoying yveltals and Ho-oh's. Shadow claw is there as a coverage move. I used to use swords dance instead, but swapped it out for shadow claw since I never really used swords dance in battle. P-dons attack is already astronomically high on its own, so it really doesn't need boosts.
Kyogre: P-ogre is there as a second damage dealer to pair with P-don. Fires off incredibly powerful origin pulse's, which very few pokemon can really hope to wall. standard CM, thunder, origin pulse and ice beam set.
Ho-oh: Special wall, specifically against Xerneas, and other setup sweepers. Any boosts they might get are easily removed with whirlwind. Defog to remove traps, roost for healing, and sacred fire to fish for burns. Tera steel to resist rock type moves, while still keeping the fairy resistance.
Diancie: Lead with magic bounce to uno-reverse most hazard setters. Early game mega allows you to switch it in anytime later to bounce hazards as well. Powerful STAB diamond storms and moonblasts to deal good damage. Earth power does a good chunk to p-don, and Zacians that might choose to SD instead of attack. Flash cannon to 1v1 fellow diancie's, and beat fairies.
Deoxys-A: The revenge killer. Once a pokemon on your team dies, send this thing out to secure a kill. Powerful STAB psycho boosts, superpower for steel types, knock off for ghosts, and extreme speed for priority kills. Tera normal allows you to 1v1 shadow sneak marshadow, while also providing a damage boost to extreme speed
Giratina-O: My main answer to a P-don. Immune to one stab, resists the other. Heavily damages it with powerful draco meteor's and shadow balls, boosted further by the griseous orb. Shadow sneak for good priority, to beat sash users and ghosts that deoxys cant hit. Tera ghost to boost shadow sneak, and shadow ball

What do you guys think? My first time venturing into NatDex Ubers, so i mostly just picked some of my favourite pokemon. What changes should I make?

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Heat Crash
- Shadow Claw
- Stone Edge

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Defog
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Rock
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Core
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Ghost
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Sneak

EXPLANATIONS:

Groudon: What reason is there not to use this beast? Fires off incredibly powerful heat crashed and precipice blades. Stone edge is there to threaten those annoying yveltals and Ho-oh's. Shadow claw is there as a coverage move. I used to use swords dance instead, but swapped it out for shadow claw since I never really used swords dance in battle. P-dons attack is already astronomically high on its own, so it really doesn't need boosts.
Kyogre: P-ogre is there as a second damage dealer to pair with P-don. Fires off incredibly powerful origin pulse's, which very few pokemon can really hope to wall. standard CM, thunder, origin pulse and ice beam set.
Ho-oh: Special wall, specifically against Xerneas, and other setup sweepers. Any boosts they might get are easily removed with whirlwind. Defog to remove traps, roost for healing, and sacred fire to fish for burns. Tera steel to resist rock type moves, while still keeping the fairy resistance.
Diancie: Lead with magic bounce to uno-reverse most hazard setters. Early game mega allows you to switch it in anytime later to bounce hazards as well. Powerful STAB diamond storms and moonblasts to deal good damage. Earth power does a good chunk to p-don, and Zacians that might choose to SD instead of attack. Flash cannon to 1v1 fellow diancie's, and beat fairies.
Deoxys-A: The revenge killer. Once a pokemon on your team dies, send this thing out to secure a kill. Powerful STAB psycho boosts, superpower for steel types, knock off for ghosts, and extreme speed for priority kills. Tera normal allows you to 1v1 shadow sneak marshadow, while also providing a damage boost to extreme speed
Giratina-O: My main answer to a P-don. Immune to one stab, resists the other. Heavily damages it with powerful draco meteor's and shadow balls, boosted further by the griseous orb. Shadow sneak for good priority, to beat sash users and ghosts that deoxys cant hit. Tera ghost to boost shadow sneak, and shadow ball

What do you guys think? My first time venturing into NatDex Ubers, so i mostly just picked some of my favourite pokemon. What changes should I make?
Ok, so starting off i definitely see some really questionable stuff in your team.
pdon: shadow claw? for what? if for giratina just ure dragon claw or mixed dragon pulse sets.
max spdef ho-oh? i dunno if thats a real set but ok i guess.
flash cannon diancie wtf
that giratina set is just wack, i suggest just using a full physical set.

(damn the ndubers low ladder really dunno how to cook.)

Ok, so starting off i definitely see some really questionable stuff in your team.
pdon: shadow claw? for what? if for giratina just ure dragon claw or mixed dragon pulse sets.
max spdef ho-oh? i dunno if thats a real set but ok i guess.
flash cannon diancie wtf
that giratina set is just wack, i suggest just using a full physical set.

(damn the ndubers low ladder really dunno how to cook.)
Careful. I use Max SpDef Ho-Oh. It’s not really that bad if you have a great Physical Wall too since it handles Geomacy Xerneus and Primal Kyogre better. I would suggest the user use Toxic on that Ho-Oh. That helps pressure the former threats while just giving general good utility.

Careful. I use Max SpDef Ho-Oh. It’s not really that bad if you have a great Physical Wall too since it handles Geomacy Xerneus and Primal Kyogre better. I would suggest the user use Toxic on that Ho-Oh. That helps pressure the former threats while just giving general good utility.
So what should i swap out on Ho-oh for toxic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)