Over protective censor system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phrase "There are way too many fight moves out there.." gets automatically censored to a warning from @HAL9000, instructing you not to ask for battles and to instead use the find tab. ('out there' + 'fight')
I noticed this as more of an annoyance when in the chat, talking about certain walls and their flaws.

Sorry to complain..
But I think that the words "out there" and "fight" occur in the same sentence often enough to cause annoyance elsewhere.

Sure, I was talking about how genny sucks at challenge cup and HAL wagged his finger at me due to "challenge" I suppose.

E: I'm not sure what precisely I said really at all, sorry.

It is against the rules to ask for battles in the main chat and has always been. In an attempt to save a lot of harassment and annoyance for our server moderators, I instead took actions to remove certain words from the chat that people use for asking for matches. So far, it has been a brilliant success, and I'm very pleased with it; I will be keeping it enabled.

Oh, and so you're aware, it's because you used the word "fight". If you had instead said "There are way too many fighting moves out there.." it wouldn't have been blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)