Serious People who had joint replacement surgery at a young age, are you in chronic pain after the surgery?

What is your outcome after TJR surgery?

• It helped my pain

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I am in the same pain with the new joint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in worse pain with the new joint

• It works but I had several replacements

• I had several replacements, none worked, and I had the joint/part amputated or abandoned

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I have full mobility with the new joint

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I have no mobility with the new joint

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who had joint replacement surgery at a young age, are you in chronic pain after the surgery?

Here is a poll with 6 7 options. If you had a very serious problem, tell us the year the surgery happened and what company made the bad parts/the company with which you had a bad outcome in a comment or PM.

The reason why you can select up to two options is scenarios such as having higher pain after treatment, yet, you regained movement range. Or no pain after treatment, but you can't move much.

Last edited:
Only two votes. :psygrump:
The poll closes soon. You probably haven't gone through this yourself, but if you know someone that has, you can input their response too. :smogonbird:
Edit: 4 votes. 75% positive. 25% negative. That's still a horrible ratio.

Last edited:
2020, Johnson & Johnson, and not only do I not have mobility, but the joint disintegrated in my body, released carcinogens into my blood stream, and now I'm battling cancer.

also, a pokemon forum is not the place for whatever this is. id recommend a doctor or a spiritual healer.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
2020, Johnson & Johnson, and not only do I not have mobility, but the joint disintegrated in my body, released carcinogens into my blood stream, and now I'm battling cancer.

also, a pokemon forum is not the place for whatever this is. id recommend a doctor or a spiritual healer.
In OP's defense, Cong's entire purpose for existing is so there's a place for Smogon Forums users to talk about more than just Pokémon :totodiLUL:

Attempt at humor aside, I didn't check this thread out for me but because it reminded me of my grandmother on my mom's side. From what I know, she's had her knee replaced at least twice, pretty sure it was the same leg but don't quote me on that, but in spite of people telling her to take it easy she's stubborn and doesn't listen. (Maybe that's where I get it from.)

I am sorry this happened to you. J&J is named in many lawsuits, some of which involve cancer in some way or another.
2020 is very recent. Exactly what kind of metals are they having released in your body as recently as 2020?

If you had a scan with Gadolinium, that's an alternative explanation, but I'm more curious as to what your joint is made out of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)