[Pictures update] Sakura-con 2012: ADVENTURE TIME!!!

You have some awesome friends feathers. Perhaps it is time i made more "cosplaying" friends since i plan on FINALLY cosplaying next year. Feathers yyou must come with next year
this is not optional
haha i might, depends if i have any other plans by then. i know i can stay somewhere easily but will i have money to costume? possibly. minimum wage goes up again soon...

i shall consider, and debate going as something.

Notes:
  • Cons are where you find the cutest and "not" ladies
  • Regarding the cute ladies, Ninahaza is no hoverhander!
  • RORSCHACH
  • MAGIKARP
  • Some of those outfits show insane effort (Dragon Age, Soul Calibur)
  • Looks fun as hell

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i know man, they weren't there. how dare they.

Notes:

• [*]Cons are where you find the cutest and "not" ladies
    [*]Regarding the cute ladies, Ninahaza is no hoverhander!
  • RORSCHACH
  • MAGIKARP
  • Some of those outfits show insane effort (Dragon Age, Soul Calibur)
  • Looks fun as hell
ugh, so many fucking cute girls. i wouldnt mind dating some of the girls i saw/met, and i am not even talking about the very hot "barely wearing anything" girls too.

You know i've made no effort to get a girlfriend and its kinda sad/very pathetic. Even when it came to my attention that a girl in my class liked me (happened more than once) i did not ask her out. Hell i didn't ask out the girl i was interested in. sometimes i wonder if its because i just don't care that much or if i'm just that pathetic.

One thing is for sure though; lately i have been wanting a nerdy girlfriend (this was before sakura-con even). Maybe its time i stopped being lazy and made an effort.................nah......maybe............ nah.............we'll see

EDIT: unless you count getting a very nice, sexy, lean cut body as making an effort, then yes i guess i have made a little effort

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
One thing I would advise is that maybe don't go in for looks too much. I care more about how a person looks if I'm trying to seduce them for a one night stand than if I'm going to go out with them. I'm not saying that looks don't matter, just do not get caught up too much in how they look. You probably won't spend your life with them, and you might as well get good at relationships now and you do that by practice not by fantasizing about it in your head.

Even if you're not sure about how you feel about a person, if you know they like you then you should try it out. People have a hard time realizing how much they like each other. When I first met my last girlfriend I hated her for 6 months for really dumb reasons. She lived in a 'sober' apartment on campus, and I thought she and her friends were immature when I was introduced to her by a mutual friend of ours. I decided to play scrabble with them and I wrecked their shit. They taunted me and insinuated that I was stoned. My response was like "oh yeah? I crushed you in scrabble while stoned? how do you feel, man?" I handled it badly. I left annoyed and offended with all my faith in naive teenage females lost. I had sparing contact with her over the next few months, and I thought that she was silly and her social rituals were juvenile. Oh she was good looking, but I couldn't like her because of the opinions I formed during the first time I met her.

6 months later I had a philosophy class with her and I realized that I actually liked her a lot, and that she wasn't so stupid. We had a thing for like 3 months and she's still one of my best friends. So moral of the story is that your first impressions are usually wrong, or at least mine are.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
awesome pics and captions dude. i enjoyed them all and glad you had a blast yourself. I so need to attend one of these sometime in the future.

did you see any Hieis?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
awesome pics and captions dude. i enjoyed them all and glad you had a blast yourself. I so need to attend one of these sometime in the future.

did you see any Hieis?
i did not, but i wouldn't be surprised if i just missed him

also yes please do try to attend atleast once, they are so much fun. I would advise that you go with atleast one other person though. I had more fun when i was with my friends than the few times i wondered off alone, but even then i still had fun

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Amazing OP.

Didn't want to post originally because the thread was at 23 posts XD

The type of person you described in the OP... that was me to a T, when I was younger. I didn't do anything nearly as a crazy as you did, but man I did some of the stupidest things in order to "fit in" in high school.

It looks like you had some fun too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)