Poliwrath banned from RU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the PO smogon server, I want to set my team to BW RU, but I can't seem to do it. Each time I try, this message appears:

"The following pokemons of your team are invalid (ban, level, moveset, item...) in BW RU, hence you can't choose that tier: Poliwrath."

I don't understand why, since I checked the banlist for RU, and Poliwrath isn't on there. Here's the moveset:

Poliwrath (M) @ Salac Berry Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Hypnosis
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Waterfall

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could someone please explain to me why the Poliwrath is banned?

Sorry for my unknowing-ness. (Lol is that even a word?) I just started using PO a couple days ago.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Salac Berry is not released and therefore that set is banned on the server outside of the Dream World metagame (not just RU). It will work if you change the item. Please use the simple question thread before making a new thread in the future. :)

Ooh, okay. So I just have to change the item, and it won't be banned?

I /just/ noticed the simple questions thread after posting this. I was on my way to delete this thread and post it there, but you already replied. But I'll be sure to post any other questions I have there.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)