Posting your battles on youtube

Hello I just bought a 3ds capture card. I'm going to be posting people's battles on youtube my goal is to get a list of 100 people to post their videos. What i want you to do to get your video posted is easy and will make my life easier when i start recording next weekend. i want to try to get as many videos this next weekend that i can. i'll also be posting them up 3 per day. now as for what i want you to do i have a video posted on youtube all i need is you to do a comment on the video telling about the video of your you want me to post. Don't forget to sub so when your video is posted you know Again i really want to post as many videos for people as i can i also have my wife willing to help

here is the video to get on the list

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This seems like a cool idea if you give full credit to the battlers. Are you looking for 3v3 matches?

That's the goal say who the person who battle it is then talk about the battle is the goal. I wanted to post my video so i been watching poketubers then i saw How many people wanted to have just 1 video posted and i thought why not it sounds like fun alot of work but i think it will make alot of people happy.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm not a mod or anything, but dude...I don't think you should constantly keep bumping your thread. Aside from the fact you literally just posted 6 times in a row, the main reason you probably aren't getting many replies is because people may not be interested in this...Not to mention it may be relevant to Battle Spot, but it's also more or less on the end of shamelessly self-promoting your YouTube channel in a place where it shouldn't be mentioned.

Like, I'm a YouTuber as well and I respect your cause but I don't think this is the place for it...For your specific cause, if you can't find any threads on Smogon related to advertising your own YouTube channel, I would suggest just putting a link to it in your signature saying to check it out and that you can do vids for people, and to just be a regular and active poster through the forums, that way you both contribute to Smogon while still getting noticed. A moderator may eventually find this thread and render their own judgment, but I think just adding to the community in general is a good way to get off on the right foot with getting yourself and other people some spotlight. Anyway once again, welcome to Smogon, and I wish you and your channel the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)