Other Metagames Road To Success

hello everyone i recently got to number 1 in the shared power ladder and i wanted to share the team i got it with, pretty solid into the meta

proof:
1711662330938.png

pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/196b6e50c85302ea

:sv/crawdaunt:

Crawdaunt @ Focus Sash
Ability: Adaptability
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Liquidation
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet​

Crawdaunt is an amazing pokemon, it gives Adaptability to the team and also has a priority move being Aqua Jet that will be boosted from Technician as well, Focus Sash is our bail option for strong pokemons like Indeedee who otherwise might be annoying to deal with because of its ability, tera fairy helps vs Dragapult who otherwise is very annoying as dragon darts ignores Fluffy and also it can protect us from Mach Punch Conkeldurr and whatnot

:sv/scizor:

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog​

Scizor has a few roles in the team, it will be giving Technician to the team, its our Defogger and also has a priority being Bullet Punch and its a good pivot with U-Turn, its speed hits 210 which outspeeds Adamant Crawdaunt and the rest is in HP, Tera Ghost is there to wall Zamazenta which otherwise can be very annoying with Iron Defense, with the HP investment and Leftovers + Fluffy you should be fine to deal with it

:sv/Houndstone:

Houndstone @ Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Poltergeist
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar​

Houndstone is a crazy pokemon in this metagame, Fluffy is just an amazing ability and its easy to pair it up with Heatran Flash Fire, Poltergeist is our strong move to click that doesnt make contact so it ignores opposing Fluffy, Shadow Sneak being our priority move being boosted by Technician and Adaptability too, Will-O-Wisp is there to burn teams that dont run Heatran so its good to check some Zamazentas, Roar is there to deal with setup mons, mainly Zamazenta and some other annoying mons, Tera Fairy is mostly there to deal vs Dragapult because Dragon Darts is not affected by Fluffy so it can easily spyral out of control

:sv/calyrex-ice:

Calyrex-Ice @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: As One (Glastrier)
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Swords Dance
- Glacial Lance
- Tera Blast​

Calyrex-Ice is a very solid pokemon, it got some crazy stats and its super hard to take it down with Tera + Fluffy and immunities such as Flash Fire, its ability will give us attack boots and also stop cheesing tactics with Berries, its very easy to setup a trick room after the other mons abilities stack, Tera fighting is there so we can hit Heatran with Levitate support and also we lose our Steel weakness so Scizor is not that much of a problem anymore, i chose to run Glacial Lance over Icicle Spear with Loaded Dice because i want Boots, no matter of bad the situation might get this mon can just enter anytime and trick room safely with Boots, very nice pokemon

:sv/heatran:

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 248 HP / 100 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock​

Heatran is here for a few reasons, first of all its our Flash Fire support to help out Fluffy and it also ignores Will-O-Wisp mons, second of all its our Stealth Rock user, this is mostly its roles but its a good bulky mon that could potentially trap mons with magma storm and also its a special attacker which is pretty good in such a metagame, Tera ghost is there to ignore Mach Punches and also stop Rapid Spin if needed, it can deal Quaquaval, the speed hits 210 so it outspeeds Adamant Crawdaunt so we can hit it before getting hit by Crabhammer if needed and the rest is in special attack to hit pokemons strongly

:sv/giratina-origin:

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Core
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poltergeist
- Shadow Sneak
- Roar
- Breaking Swipe​

Giratina-Origin is our Levitate support for Heatran and also it has crazy stats, its very hard to take down with Fluffy support and has cool moves, Poltergeist is a strong STAB to hit mons without contact so we ignore Fluffy, Shadow Sneak is a priority thats boosted by teammates, Roar take care of setup Zamazenta and other annoying stuff, Breaking Swipe is our STAB dragon move that also meets Technician Requirements and it has a cool -1 attack effect so its pretty cool imo, 56 speed to outspeed Adamant Crawdaunt so we are free to hit it with Poltergeist before being hit by knock off or Shadow Sneak before they can take chip with their Aqua Jet, Tera fairy is there mostly for Dragapult but also opposing dragons in general or dark mons

final statement: i enjoyed very much laddering for shared power, i will most likely post more teams along the way when i get cool ideas or i peak again, some things i would suggest watching out for are: fluffy (busted ability), toxic debris and sticky web teams (dont go without a levitate mon), dragapult, priority mons, setup zamazenta

something im looking forward to test next is an indeedee team with trick room calyrex-ice trick room and boosting abilities such as technician, adaptability and skill link so we avoid priorities and have very strong mons to hit everything with but idk, once i figure things out ill make another post, see yall again next time :)

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Really good team! I only have few suggestions:

:Heatran:: Flash Cannon hits very little of note bar Calyrex-Ice in mirror matchups, I'd suggest swapping Flash Cannon for Taunt to ease the matchup against stall and Harvest teams, namely as alongside Magma Storm it heavily limits their options and allows to easily KO passive foes.

:Crawdaunt:: Dragon Dance would be better over Swords Dance here to have more proper counterplay when dealing against teams with Psychic Terrain, which as you may know are relevant as such teams can basically always keep the field effect up by merely switching in general in this metagame. You already have Calyrex-Ice and Scizor as more dedicated wallbreakers either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)