Sonica's Sprite Shop

Are my sprites okay?

• Total voters
Hello...
This is probably going to be a formatting disaster since I don't really know what I'm doing.

I'm SonicaBleu, I am a person, I am on showdown sometimes, I guess.

My art is terrible, really...

If anyone bothers, this is a shop, for requests... you know what I mean.
In my opinion it is not worth it to come here but if you are so persistent go ahead..

Um.. here goes. ;-;

Fusions

Recolors

Gijinka

Winged Pokemon

Trainer Sprites

Scratch Sprites

Other Edits

For more examples have a look at my DeviantArt: click here
But I will add more examples to this topic if anyone is interested in my work...

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Your sprites are amazing! What are you talking about? They're not at all terrible! Anyway, I'm here with a request. I'd like an Espeon gijinka, please. It's totally up to you how you want to present it, but Jasmine's sprite recoloured with the tail and stuff would look really cool, but like I said, how you want to present it is up to you! Good luck!

I tried the Espeon thing but it turned out really bad. I couldn't really find a good place for the ears without blocking some key details. So it sucks.. I'm sorry...

Sobi

Banned deucer.
I tried the Espeon thing but it turned out really bad. I couldn't really find a good place for the ears without blocking some key details. So it sucks.. I'm sorry...
It looks really nice! The only criticism I'd give would be...

the part above should be the color of the hair (jasmine's original sprite follows this same principle), but other than that, I love it. Great job [:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)