[Standard] Romance of the Three Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
p1...

but I have one "flaw" in the rules, though it may be there intentional:

vonFiedler said:
1.5. There may or may not be abilities that contradict this rule, but you may not fake claim them.
By stating this rule, you are cleaning anyone who claims this ability. Because they cannot fake claim as this, anyone who claims dead talker MUST be telling the truth.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
p1...

but I have one "flaw" in the rules, though it may be there intentional:

By stating this rule, you are cleaning anyone who claims this ability. Because they cannot fake claim as this, anyone who claims dead talker MUST be telling the truth.
I didn't make up this rule, but I can explain why it exists. Say you fake claim dead talker. Then what happens if a dead player tells you something they shouldn't have? By no means is a dead talker CLEAN, you just know that they are a dead talker.

I guess that's a fair point. I'm not saying that the dead talker is clean as a villager, I mean that they are clean as a dead talker. Now everyone knows without a quiver of a doubt that that person can talk to dead people, although they may have an additional ability. This might influence decisions, because the chance that the dead talker is anything other than pure dead talker or dead talker/mafia is rare. Therefore, the mafia has proven this person is not an inspector or bg etc. etc.

P.S. this post is not to criticize what you said, it's only to defend and explain my use of the word "clean". I have no problem with that rule, and thank you for clarifying it.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
vonfiedler said:
13. Talk to me, it'll make the post game. And also I am lonely.
Fuckin'- Fuckin'- Fuckin'- stealing my loneliness rule :@

P2, subject to change to p1 sometime in the near future.

Player List (randomised, alphabetised)
-TheLucarioEffect-
Afroninja22
Alchemator
assassinfred
Aura Guardian
badalcristiano
coolking49
dogfish44
Fangren
Fatecrashers
Hailflameblast
Hydrattler
Icecoolblue
Insomniac
jigglypuffers42
KakashisKittyxxx
King Emerald
Phantasia
polelover44
Quagsires
Raverist
Wakaka
Wickdaggler
Yeti
zorbees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)