Suspect 4 Nomination Stage (read: post 49)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Chlorophyll + Drought
I really like this meta, though.

also ban Shellos and Tricking huehue

Last edited:
I'm going to make this a lot easier for people:

A couple users (myself included) are going to be cross checking usernames to see if people are actually eligible to vote, because at least one jackass decided to try and cheat the system in this thread. I'm not going to act like i speak on behalf of staff, but I'm fairly certain lying on suspect is infractionable. if you lied, just delete your post and spare yourself the wrath of blarajan. And for fuck's sake, stop wasting people's time.

I honestly find the entire metagame pretty balanced. I wouldn't mind seeing it stay the way it is since every pokemon has its fair share of checks and counters. The only real problem I feel with some pokemon is that it causes overcentralization, and it becomes a similar question to Aegislash. Oh well, it looks like Missy and Fletch are gonna get the suspect, so I can vote however I want.

1. Berry Juice (Item)
2. Eviolite (Item)
3. Healing moves (Move)

More hyper offense in little cup! >:D

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Voting as of now:

Mienfoo: 15
ChloroDrought: 46
Fletchling: 134
Pawniard: 34
Drought: 4
SturdyJuice: 22
Misdreavus: 210
Unban Yanma: 75
Arena Trap: 2
Leftovers: 12
"hophip": 4
Knock Off: 25
Gale Wings: 3
"Chinchou switching into other Chinchou": 6
Scarf Clause: 3
Regenerator: 1
Small Children: 1
Berry Juice: 16
Assault Vest: 1
Amaura: 1
Hidden Power: 1
Fletchling + Diglett on the same team: 1
Unban Dragon Rage: 3
Unban Sonicboom: 2
Zigzagoon: 1
Vulpix: 1
Unban Swirlix: 1
Eviolite: 2

Given the amount of people that still need to vote, we can confirm that Misdreavus and Fletchling are locked in as the suspects. Great job, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)