The Billabong: My 4K post.

well if he's starting a steroid cycle if cant be promising
A common misconception, anabolic sterods cause temporary testicular shrinkage but have no effect on the size of the penis.
(Although prolonged steroid abuse may cause this not sure)

Stallion if you are still answering questions i have a few concerninh your upcoming steroid cycle

What exactly are you planning on taking? How much is it gonna cost? ( i hear anabolics are heavily regulated in australia)

What are you hoping to achieve with your cycle and what sort of side effects do you expect and are they worth it?

Ps. Congrats on 4k posts :)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Congrats on the 4k dude. You've been here for a while now, and I hope you stick around for a little longer.

(was your username always Stallion?)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
how big is your dick?
Well let's just they call me Stallion for a reason!

A common misconception, anabolic sterods cause temporary testicular shrinkage but have no effect on the size of the penis.
(Although prolonged steroid abuse may cause this not sure)

Stallion if you are still answering questions i have a few concerninh your upcoming steroid cycle

What exactly are you planning on taking? How much is it gonna cost? ( i hear anabolics are heavily regulated in australia)

What are you hoping to achieve with your cycle and what sort of side effects do you expect and are they worth it?

Ps. Congrats on 4k posts :)
Yeah Lee's right, I was kidding about the steroids cycle. Everyone who gyms has had the thought cross their mind at some point, but as you mentioned above, they're pretty expensive and the health risks associated with them aren't worth it. Peptides on the other hand are legal to my knowledge (except for private distribution). They aren't as effective as steroids but they have little to no health risks in comparison (GHRP2). I'd have to do a lot more research before putting anything in my body but I haven't ruled them out based on what I've seen so far! Thanks man :)

Congrats on the 4k dude. You've been here for a while now, and I hope you stick around for a little longer.

(was your username always Stallion?)
Thanks! Pokemon currently shits me but I enjoy the community so I probably will stick around for a bit. I was originally Mysterious Stallion - I was 14 at the time so the Mysterious part was probably me trying to be cool and failing. Everyone then started to call me MS so I shortened it to the initials. A few years ago, my grandma was thought to be diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (it was found 6 months later that it was misdiagnosed thank god) so I changed it to Stallion which is where it is today. Sadly, I have one name change left otherwise I'd probably have been Stelios Kontos, Captain Jack Sparrow, Chuck Bass and a multitude of other names at some point!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)