The LC Theorymon Project (this is dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did send suggestions for Prankster Pumpkaboo, Grass/Fairy Petilil (With Fairy STAB and Quiver Dance added), Prankster Hoppip and slightly changing Makuhita's bulk. (There was a Voltorb theorymon on changing it's Speed)

And I would've done Water/Ground Mudkip but ehh.................

(If you want to know, I want to give the mediocre/bad Pokemon a lot more love)

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Prankster Pumpkaboo could be a lot of fun. I personally like the idea of Sticky Web Pineco. It can set hazards like anyone else, but it's outclasses by Dwebble.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Recover Nosepass - Insane Defenses + reliable recovery? Yes please.
Regenerator Pancham - Regen Parting Shot omg
Adaptability Skrelp - Adaptability is its unreleased HA, also puts more impetus behind its STABs.
75 Special Attack Voltorb - More power prevents it from being entirely outclassed by Elekid.
Fling Fennekin - Use item, lose item, gain opponent's item. Repeat unless consumable; if consumable, consume, then attack and get their item that way.

Last edited:

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
Waterfall Krabby
Finally a powerful STAB for it to abuse with Sheer Force

Mega Launcher Squirtle
Gains some respectable power for Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse and Water Pulse

Contrary Grass/Dragon Snivy
Has two STAB 140 BP Nasty Plots.

Tough Claws Honedge
All of its notable moves make contact, and its current ability sucks balls.

Waterfall Krabby
Finally a powerful STAB for it to abuse with Sheer Force

Mega Launcher Squirtle
Gains some respectable power for Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse and Water Pulse

Contrary Grass/Dragon Snivy
Has two STAB 140 BP Nasty Plots.

Tough Claws Honedge
All of its notable moves make contact, and its current ability sucks balls.
squirtle doesn't learn dark pulse and leaf storm+draco meteor both got nerfed to 130 bp this gen

I'd rather stray away from mindless offensive buffs like they're doing in OU and that Snivy is a completely mindless offensive buff u.u Maybe one or the other would be better, because that is just too much. One suggestion I'll be submitting is:
Prankster Pancham
Pacnham fits Prankster flavor-wise and would really appreciate priority Parting Shot and maybe even Swords Dance!

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
To be fair, Contrary is already its unreleased ability. It might be a little over the top, but I wouldn't call it mindless.

Water/Dark Corphish
Gets Adaptability STAB on Knock Off in exchange for becoming Fighting-weak.

To be fair, Contrary is already its unreleased ability. It might be a little over the top, but I wouldn't call it mindless.

Water/Dark Corphish
Gets Adaptability STAB on Knock Off in exchange for becoming Fighting-weak.
Nono, I meant together with Grass/Dragon + Contrary is just a mindless offensive boost, Contrary is not.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
How about this suggestion: Berry Juice counts as a berry(e.g. eaten by Bug Bite/Pluck, Unnerve prevents consumption)?
That'd be fantastic, but that's more changing a gameplay mechanic than a theorymon.

Please let that happen Gamefreak.

On a different note, how about Regenerator Pumpkaboo? It'd become a much better spinblocker for Drilbur, and would resist Staryu's STAB, along with giving it reliable recovery.

IMO Dragon/Poison skrelp would be an amazing theorymon choice. It'd be a amazing answer to fighting types/faries with restalk, scald, and skrelp's natural bulk. Also checks chinchou so foongus and grass types aren't your only answer to it.

How about this suggestion: Berry Juice counts as a berry(e.g. eaten by Bug Bite/Pluck, Unnerve prevents consumption)?
The problem with this is harvest. Not many people run unnerve or pluck as far as I have seen and an undying exeggcute would be annoying beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)