The Semi-Almost Greatested Art Ever! Now with more calcium!

You heard it right folks! My art thread is back and this time its good for your bones! It even has 9 essential vitamins and minerals!

Yah, I neglected my old art thread, i didn't even finish uploading all my art on it :P but this time I'm gonna keep on top of it!

I make a decent amount of drawings, some with better quality than others. I upload just about all of them here (unless there horrible). all of my artwork and some of my other stuff can be found in my galleries (they usually get an updated a little before this thread)

Anyway, Enjoy my artwork, comments be them good or bad are recommended because if you do not comment... I WILL HAVE FURY!

Pokemon
Artwork of existing pokemon
Gardevior

My First Drawling using my new method of drawling i made her with and without the outlines, im not sure which i prefer but i would like to know which one people like better

Rotom

This is my first drawling in which i used alot of shading, i was afraid if i drew eyes i would ruin the drawling :P

Cydaquil

Also before i was brave enough to drawl eyes

Electrode

I finally drew some eyes! Yay! for some odd reason this drawling reminds me of someone out-of Dragonball Z

Gardevior's Traced Abilities
Inspired By
the reability thread
The idea behind that thread is that similar to ditto transforming when a pokemon traces an ability it also undergoes some sort of change. It used gardevior because it would be more funny than say porygon because it is more humanlike and therefor would make more Outlandish (thesauruses FTW) transformations. Here are the pictures i made for that thread

Compound Eyes

Probably my best picture took me about 4 hours and turn out great i tried all sorts of tricks when making it
Heres the orignal sketch cause i like it alot to (i do every step of my drawlings even the sketch on either paint or photoshop) i did the sketch in Paint: Sketch

After Math

At the reability thread there is a joke that when ever gardevior does something even remotely inapproraite sentret gets a nose bleed. So i figured if he gets a nosebleed from seeing her get a tan then he must exploud if something like this where to happen

Gluttony

More like thick fat but oh *shrugs* btw she's eating a corndog the stereotypical fat food

Drought

Why would gardevior want to make it sunny? why to get a tan of course!
Hahahaha

Suction Cups

meh my comment dosnt really need a joke, the picture does that for me.

Insomnia

Ironically i had insomnia when i made this picture, not my best but considering i was half asleep i think its pretty good

Cap
Create A Pokemon
This is where i put all my art of existing CAP pokemon and someday concepts for new CAP

Collosoil Being Epic

Yah, Collosoil is Epic and he's coming for you fidgit........

Misc
some of my stuff i look at and think.... what am i gona do with this?!?! well i put it all here
WARNING: may include randomness

Phoenix Wobbufet

I have never played a phoenix wright game in my life, i know nothing about the games other than: 1:the dudes a lawyer 2: the dude has a swirl on his thumb 3: he objects alot

With objection!

Retypes
I havent made a retype in awhile so all these are pretty old and most are pretty shitty in terms of artistic quality but some have some cool concepts so i keep them her
Inspired by the retype thread
These are all the retypes I've made of pokemon for the retype thread

Ghost Type-Swalot

My first ever drawling! granted its not great but im still proud of it

Barbeque Rotom

on the retype thread there are also alot of rotom forms so i thought i would pitch it (the logo on the base is a combination of the words weber [a barbeque company] and rotom [for obivious reasons]

Burger Rotom

Like i said on the retype thread what goods a Barbeque without some burger :)

Water Type-Diglett

Even weird moles with giant noses need a vacation once and a while, this one chose to go scuba diving in austrailia

Grass Type-Shelgon

One of my favorites in terms of the concept

Steel/Dragon Type-Shuckle

"Now children eat your iron and someday you'll grow up to be a giant mold with wings and armor too"
Also this is the drawling that started:
THE GREAT SHUCKLE REVOLUTION
The great shuckle revolution started when sir half and I drew dragon/steel shuckles. Sir Half then said that he would like to see a retype of shuckle for each type because it was such an odd pokemon. Quite a few rotom retypes where made by artist then I said that shuckle was close to having more retypes than rotom who at that time had the most. It then became a race to beat rotom and finally it did! to date rotom has the most different retypes and most different pictures of retypes

Electric Type-Shuckle

I had some trouble deciding if this should be electric, electric/flying or electric/water. I eventually settled on just pure electric

Fire/Rock- Shuckle

Just your typical retype

Bug-Water-Shuckle

Part snail Part mold All boring

Ghost-Shuckle

I tried to make the body look transparent but it didnt really work, i think it failed because i didnt put a body under the shell, i didnt want to so that though because if the tentacles where coming from nowhere it would be more mysterious... =L oh well you can win em' all (but you can catch em')

Steel Shuckle

Made a bit later, i think i made him look alittle to much like a turtle :P

Well thats all my pictures I hope you enjoyed them.

One Final Note:
I take request
You can use any of my stuff as long as you give credit

Now comment or I will spit upon your life like a charicature drawn by a child that is stupid
No Fawful's where hurt in the making of this thread

No one ever comments on my stuff :P.... im warning you all if you dont comment i will have fury and you will have fear and then i will have chortles :D

anyway..... BUMP!

Haha, I love those Shuckles XD
I'd love to see you do an entire ShuckleDex, being a fan of a cheap Shuck' myself ;)

:D there are a ton of other shuckle on the retype thread

ill make somemore anyway, there fun to drawl

Heres a steel shuckle

The outline-less gardevoir is better in my opinion. It's the eyes: the outlined eyes give it a strange expression, while the none-outlined-eyes give it an expression of wonder.

I really like your Rotoms, especially the Barbeque one. Just a tip: if you are saving things in MS Paint, save them as PNGs, not JPEGs. JPEGs distort the image a lot.

@nik s d: how do you do it? i tried saving it with .png at the end but it didnt work
edit: nvrmnd i figured it out, thanks

@Darkflagrance: yah i think i like the outline less one too

Phoenix Wobbufet anyone?

Im trying to get it with objection behind him, its not really working thought :(
Edit i got it!

ill include a link to this picture on my main post under the othe pheonix wobbuffet

On the reability thread whenever gardevior does something such as bend over sentret gets a nose bleed so seeing this must be to much for sentret so he explouded :P

I've tried saving things as JPGs but i dont see any difference, am i doing something wrong?

Collosiol is finally finished :D to celebrate heres him being epic

Also i tried saving with the.PNG file extention but when i go to upload it, it says it has an incorrect file extension D: i'm confused!

:D thanks im trying to drawl arceus now but so far it looks like my cat with a rubber band around his waist :P

Edit: i have up on it, maybe ill try again later

Im reallly proud of this picture, most of my drawlings take about an hour to make this on took me 4! I really like how it turn out to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)