TheProfessor's Trading Post - H: Togepi, Shellder, Dratini, Beldum! - UPDATED

I also have a Gabite with Naughty Nature with IVs maxed on everything except Def or Sp.Def (I got both), with Sandveil ability (I was breeding for a mega chomp).
I just traded for both of those but I have a friend who wants a gligar so I can do the togepi for that. I'll be online for a little bit longer tonight if you are available

Have

Have you thought of my offer I need this goomy to complete my team
Sorry, it's not a fair trade for me. You are basically offering untrained/unbread mons for something that took me hours to perfect.
If you are just looking for a goomy you can find them in game. Just Google it.

Hey there, I'm interested in the Bold Togepi and Impish Skarmory.

I have in return:
5 IV naive Bagon with Sheer Force or Rock Head (one of def IVs are missing) w/ Dragon Dance
5 IV Jolly Gible with Rough Skin or Sand Veil with Outrage & Iron head - may have to breed but I do have perfect parents

I can try and breed Quiet/Adamant Honedge or Relaxed Ferroseed for you, although they may take a while longer since I don't have any in stock atm.

I am interested in one of your rotoms, here is what I have to offer: marill ferroseed squirtle ghastly drilbur froakie clauncher riolu yanma gligar

CMT Naive Male Shellder? (I need one asap so if I find another thread with one before you reply, sorry!)

CMT for calm Togepi.

Also has a flawless modest Squirtle w/ egg moves that is not in the list yet because I haven't stepped up the female parent to 5IV yet but it is up for trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)