Thomas's Trade Thread!

Hello! I am a breeder who currently has two pokemon for trade.

1-Bunnelby with all the IV's except for Special attack.
Ability-Huge Power
Nature-Adamant
2-Eevee You can choose between it missing the attack IV or the Special Attack IV
-Ability-State what you want
-Nature-State what you want

My Friend Code is 0232-7563-1333. Choose what pokemon you want and post below with the name of the pokemon, ability, nature, your FC, and what you will trade in return.

Thanks!

Completed trades-
ChaosDeadMan
DEMo_Gorgon47
Vergil9000

Last edited:
Any chance I can have a Bold Eevee w/ its HA and the missing IV in Atk? CMT for anything that might peak your interest.

I'd also be interested in that Bunnelby. (Preferably female)

All my info is in my signature (as well as a link to my shop)

I dont have any in stock like that but I can make one for. Do you have any 5 IV's? Im just getting started so anything would be great.

All the ones in my thread can be bred for 5IVs (which are listed right beneath the Pokemon's name). I also can do a 4IV spitbacks if RNG just hates you for some reason.

And not a problem if you need time. I'll probably need to breed some too, cause my stock is a bit low.

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
I am interested in your bold female eevee with anticipation missing its attack IV

I can offer a adamant male 5IV tyrunt with d dance and fire, ice, and thunder fangs and a female 4 IV tyrunt with the same stats if you are interested?

I am interested in your bold female eevee with anticipation missing its attack IV

I can offer a adamant male 5IV tyrunt with d dance and fire, ice, and thunder fangs and a female 4 IV tyrunt with the same stats if you are interested?
The 5 IV sounds good. Im just getting stock up on that Eevee you are asking for so when I get more I will PM you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)