Type Of The Month Club Giveaway [October]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, I'm extremely sorry I wasn't around to help all of you, but tomorrow I have the whole day free, meaning I can trade with those even in the other side of the world. I'll be signing off for the night, keep up the good stories coming. :)

He floated in the darkness. There was no moon. The stars shown lightly but gave little comfort. The cold wind howled and sprayed burning salty mist in his eyes. Where was he? What happened? There was wood and debris all around him. He heard something behind him. Was it someone else? "Hel-----?" he struggled to say. His voice came out faint. "Hello?!" This time it came out loudly. No one answered. He was alone. The coldness of the water was starting to hurt his hand and feet. What's that in the distance? Is that--- Something touched his leg. It sent pain through his body. Was it a sharp piece of debris? Wait the shadow in the distance is really close now. Coming right for his face. Wait a minute what are those deep red orbs on each side. A yellow "X"! It coming so fast Oh no those are teeth. Jagged white teeth coming out of the water descending into a red black darkness below the yellow "x". He soon would join those teeth in a unloving embrace...

I would like

Thuany/32444
Species: Carvanha
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

IGN: Asphalizo
FC: 2750-1425-8071

Everyone, I'm extremely sorry I wasn't around to help all of you, but tomorrow I have the whole day free, meaning I can trade with those even in the other side of the world. I'll be signing off for the night, keep up the good stories coming. :)
Allrighty then I'll log on throughout the day as im in Australia

Assuming this is still available, I'd like this:
Fishy/02282
Species: Vullaby
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31

Move 1: Foul Play
Move 2: Roost
Move 3: Mean Look
Move 4: Knock Off
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by Tatertot
Stock: 1

My story is about Hawlucha:

The crowd were pounding their feet but the villiain only only his fingers deeper. The hero flaps about on the mat. He is offered the chance to quit but the heroic superstar refuses. The villians tries to rip off the mask for good measure but this only serves to fire up the luchadore and soon he is powering out of the submission, with every chant of the crowd he rises to his feet.

Soon he is on level ground and the fightback starts! Hawlucha fires off chops to the chest, whips him to the ropes, Sky Attack!! Hawlucha goes for the pin, 1...2...it's not enough! With his opponent still reeling, Hawlucha points to the top rope. The crowd realise their idols' aims and roar with approval. The exhausted luchadore hawk climbs to the top rope, he steadies himself and bathes in the roar of the crowd. He looks down and launches himself! Flying Press! 1....2....3!!

Your winner, Hawlucha...........................

The roar of the crowd dies to a deafening silence. The wrestling hero, the luchadore Hawlucha wakes up and realises that a pair of knives are about an inch from his eyes. The dream of victory never was and the nightmare has only begun.

Cool, can't wait!

hey I want to say that if you guys ever want me to help you out in any giveaways please let me know. I would be very happy to help you guys out and of course it would be free. Let me help you guys out on any of these type of month giveaways it's just a small thing to help you guys contribute to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)