Typical Movesets in September on the CAP Server

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, looking at the little cup stats, everything is highly standardised for the top 15. the rest is a bit iffy. Do people actually use rest talk on Buizel when it has bulk up?

I also find it funny Syclant is at #2 when Heatran, Skymin and Scizor are rampant.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, looking at the little cup stats, everything is highly standardised for the top 15. the rest is a bit iffy. Do people actually use rest talk on Buizel when it has bulk up?
That will be due to the relatively small number of battles and players..

I also find it funny Syclant is at #2 when Heatran, Skymin and Scizor are rampant.
Remember that the Pt updates only came in right near the end of the month, Syclant use may well drop.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've modified the algorithm slightly as it had an error (it was actually needlessly complicated). Now it is displaying the correct movesets. Sorry for the confusion.

i think that the sub shaymin was partly because of the shitstorm i brewed with everyone with it.
i used it as a lead and swept whole teams which were unprepared or switched out the first turn.
almost every pokemon i used had the same set as the ones on this list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)