Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Week 5 (Post 68 for tiebreaker)

mags

Banned deucer.
wanted to post some shoutouts cuz this has been tough for me and a lot of ppl supported me

The Trap God u really sucked as manager! jk you had a lot on your plate and you helped a lot of players develop which is cool.
Acacia thanks for helping out a shit ton throughout the whole tour. The prep you put into all the current gen players teams really did help and the extra perspective on the meta was very much needed. Sorry things caught up irl and you couldn't stick through it during the final week but it was fun having you in the discord. Thank you for being a good friend and helping me out and caring about me. I love you
hyw lol gottem
darrell1297 u a freaken bro and I'm so glad you've been more active
Chop gang shit new freezer ice tray shit my nigga. stay winnin
4gb you really developed as a player. Hopefully you keep playing and get some confidence. You could be the best if you put in the work.
Zesty43 thanks for building and prepping and testing more than any other player on the team. You should've been bought for sure cuz your take on the meta is really interesting and you definetly are a good player and builder. hella chill 2
ShadowQuinn u the goat
greentee Arii Stella moleymole Cynara thx for being my main hoes <3 love u guys

Garay oak Holy Break Leru Omfuga Samqian The Dovahneer Hugo Barrington smig hexed Mysterious M Sharow-san KyogreF4N Catalystic Terracotta Shitegotreal WhiteLion so many ppl but not much to say. I appreciate havin u guys as friends.

To all the ppl in stag that had my back I appreciate it. To all the people in the community that gave me respect I appreciate it. Most of you know by now during this upl season I haven't been doing the best irl w some health issues and it's been a struggle. I had weeks when I didn't wanna even log onto discord cuz I knew I was dodging prep and shit. Cancer a bitch but the support I got from my real homies helped a ton. Other than the rough moments when ppl wanted to start shit this upl was fun but very tiring. Gl to everyone still left in the tour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)