Item: Air Balloon

Moves:
- Earthquake
- Rockslide
- Return
- Swords Dance

Comments:
Available as an UT drilbur (bred)

Sounds good, would you like the air balloon attached/nicknamed? Also were you after the Battle trained version or the UT version?

I'm very interested in your flawless DW dratini! Could you give it a Careful nature and EV train it with a spread of 252 HP/252 SpD/4 Spe? Also evolving it into Dragonite and then heart scaling Roost onto it would be great!
Also, your flawless bold water absorb jellicent, with an EV spread of 248 HP/216 Def/44 Spe.

I don't have a trade thread, but I can offer a few flawless shinies: DW Gliscor, Scizor, and Excadrill. Also timid HP fire 70 latios, shiny timid HP ice 70 Rotom-w, sassy ttar with stealth rock, flawless bold Cresselia, flawless DD Scrafty, near flawless bulky DD gyarados, flawless relaxed forretress with stealth rock, flawless relaxed Ferrothorn with stealth rock, flawless adamant DDnite, and flawless careful unaware quagsire.
All of the above are fully EV trained at level 100 (I use them in competitive battles).
Please PM/VM me if you can help! :)

Hey, un?lucky. Thanks for the CMT. :) I like you Virizion. I should be around for a couple hours now and a few more tonight.
Lv 42

Nature: Timid
Iv’s: 30/x/30/31/31/31
Ev’s: n/a
Ability: Justified

Moves
- Hidden Power (Ice 70)

I'm very interested in your flawless DW dratini! Could you give it a Careful nature and EV train it with a spread of 252 HP/252 SpD/4 Spe? Also evolving it into Dragonite and then heart scaling Roost onto it would be great!
Also, your flawless bold water absorb jellicent, with an EV spread of 248 HP/216 Def/44 Spe.

I don't have a trade thread, but I can offer a few flawless shinies: DW Gliscor, Scizor, and Excadrill. Also timid HP fire 70 latios, shiny timid HP ice 70 Rotom-w, sassy ttar with stealth rock, flawless bold Cresselia, flawless DD Scrafty, near flawless bulky DD gyarados, flawless relaxed forretress with stealth rock, flawless relaxed Ferrothorn with stealth rock, flawless adamant DDnite, and flawless careful unaware quagsire.
All of the above are fully EV trained at level 100 (I use them in competitive battles).
Please PM/VM me if you can help! :)
Hey there, I could do that for you but it may take some time since things are getting pretty busy at my end, I rechecked the carefull dritini's iv's and its spA iv is 30 if that changes anything, would your flawless scizor be able to have bug bite and roost? I'm also interested in your careful quagsire

Hey there, I could do that for you but it may take some time since things are getting pretty busy at my end, I rechecked the carefull dritini's iv's and its spA iv is 30 if that changes anything, would your flawless scizor be able to have bug bite and roost? I'm also interested in your careful quagsire
the imperfect SpA IV is fine! Yeah I can get you a bug bite/roost one. So quagsire and Scizor for Dragonite and jellicent?

Hi im interested in the flawless terrakion
Offering:
4th gen:
shiny flawless cresselia timid nature lv.50 UT
shiny flawless ralts adamant nature male lv.1 UT
shiny flawless heatran naive nature lv.51 252 sp/252 sp.att
flawless ditto modest nature UT lv.79
shiny hoothoot
shiny groudon
shiny uxie
shiny azelf
5th gen:
flawless woobat timid nature lv.1 UT HP bug
shiny flawless litwick timid nature lv.UT
shiny adamant nature piplup lv.1 UT
31/31/31/31/31/X
shiny turtwig adamant nature lv.1 UT
31/31/31/31/31/X
Shiny Almost flawless drifloon timid nature lv.1 UT HP fighting
shiny modest nature tynamo lv.1 UT
X/31/x/31/31/31
shiny togepi modest nature lv. UT
X/X/31/31/31/31
shiny duskull (japan name) modest nature lv.1 UT
X/31/31/31/31/X
shiny skarmory adamant nature lv.1 UT
X/31/31/31/31/X
shiny timburr adamant nature lv.1 UT
X/31/31/31/31/X
shiny drilbur adamant nature lv.1 UT
X/31/X/31/31/X
shiny boldor
shiny fearow
shiny ponyta
shiny heatmor
shiny pidgey
shiny zorua
shiny cyndaquill
shiny palpitoad
DW pkmn: all females
bellsprout
shinx
musharna
darmanitan
nidoran (female)
tangela
kangaskhan
poochyena

Guess I'll take this:

Lv:50

Nature: Bold
Iv’s: 31/x/31/31/30/31
Ev’s: 252Hp/200Def/56spe
Ability: Levitate
Item: Choice Scarf

Moves:
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will o Wisp
- Trick

Comments: Available as a flawless UT rotom (bred). Speed ev’s enable it to out speed landorus with a choice scarf.

Can you get it to Lv. 100?

In response to your CMT:

Nature: Sassy
Iv’s: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev’s: n/a
Ability: Sand Stream

Moves:
- Stealth Rock

Comments:
Ev requests can be taken and battle trained.
...for my Jolly shiny Virizion?

Also, could you nickname it "Bangiras" and EV it for the standard Sp.Def Tar spread? (252 HP / 64 SpA / 192 SpD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)