Weird People On the Internet

shoenice is fucking nuts. ive never seen someone down liquor the way he does. i mean, a full bottle of bacardi 151 in one chug?

thats just insane. not to mention all the other weird shit he puts in his body (cleaning detergents, toilet paper, etc...)

my favorite part: 1..2..3...SHOENICE!!

shoenice is fucking nuts. ive never seen someone down liquor the way he does. i mean, a full bottle of bacardi 151 in one chug?

thats just insane. not to mention all the other weird shit he puts in his body (cleaning detergents, toilet paper, etc...)

my favorite part: 1..2..3...SHOENICE!!
you realize that there's no way in hell that the alcohol stunts are real, right?

if you downed a whole fifth of crown royal in twenty seconds,

you die.

no ifs ands or buts.

so either its not liquor or he goes and makes himself throw up right after.

I'm starting to think the one who's really weird is you >_>
So much of this.

I don't see how the guy(who is in love with the wrestler) is weird. People have crushes on celebrities all the time. It's no big deal to be obcessed with athletes. I'm obcessed with Eli Manning and don't consider myself weird. Annoying maybe.

So much of this.

I don't see how the guy(who is in love with the wrestler) is weird. People have crushes on celebrities all the time. It's no big deal to be obcessed with athletes. I'm obcessed with Eli Manning and don't consider myself weird. Annoying maybe.

you clearly didn't watch any of his videos or look into anything else i said in general

So much of this.

He's obviously doing that Hand Thing again.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey guys... what the fuck?

Protip: It's a home video of a guy walking through a house full of stacks and stacks, rooms full of notebooks. He occasionally opens one and flips through it and it's full of the same type of shit, like: "P. Diddy will you let me meet you?" something like that, I dont want to watch it again.

The original user took it down, so this version was reuploaded by someone else and added creepy music.
here's the video

[youtube]Wy5ytcl_zhk[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)