Strategy & Metagame What's Fresh in OMs! (idea series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
hello. I am Monte Cristo, experienced OM player and poster. I have an idea for an article about that very subject- this article would be based around recaping the 3 most popular and well recieved OMs by every smog article (or just every once and a while with things like competetive retype) for example: BH, STABmons, AAA. Although the Lineup would have to be decided through subjectivity of well "received". Anyways my idea for the format per meta would be:
  • intro / rules
  • top 3 threats in the meta
  • closing/get playing!
and an overall intro and closer ofc

my credentials for such a big project:

Last edited:

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can really appreciate an article on the three most popular OMs, as there really aren't many articles about OMs, iirc, and you know what you're talking about when it comes to this stuff. Yes, approved.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apparently you don't have access to AW according to the posting history, so, Toast++

Thanks for your interest in writing for The Smog! We'll work on getting you access to Article Workshop as soon as possible. You can discuss the progress of your article(s) on #thesmog (on synirc) with other writers, however keep in mind this is the only place you can discuss your article(s). If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of The Smog Staff, otherwise enjoy your time writing for the webzine. :)

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Apparently you don't have access to AW according to the posting history, so, Toast++

Thanks for your interest in writing for The Smog! We'll work on getting you access to Article Workshop as soon as possible. You can discuss the progress of your article(s) on #thesmog (on synirc) with other writers, however keep in mind this is the only place you can discuss your article(s). If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of The Smog Staff, otherwise enjoy your time writing for the webzine. :)

however I'd like to inform you I do have AW access due to Toast++ currently html testing me :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)