Wow, Steve McNair died

McNair, 36, suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville, police spokesperson Don Aaron said. A female victim was also found dead.
my bet is jealous husband!

You act like deaths aren't a regular occurance...
I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to figure out what he means. Look deep into your soul Veedrock!!!!!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Damn, he was a solid QB. It's unfortunate he had to be shot on such a day as this, and at such an untimely point in his life. My condolences to his family.

Um, gorm, Veedrock is right. It is no surge of death, it is just a number of deaths of people who are arbitrarily found to matter by some subset of people (in this case, basically only Americans, and basically only sports fans at that). This amount of celebrity deaths is not even that much a high amount! Especially when one considers that, again, he was no longer particularly relevant to the public at large, just as Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett no longer were, since his career just ended. Of course, that is not to say he would not have undoubtedly become a coach or radio analyst or some sort of productive career - he still had much he could have done with his life, it is just his celebrity had essentially passed, which is my longwinded way of explaining how this is even less a "rash of deaths."

Of course, as a sports bigamist fan of the Cowboys and Titans, McNair is in my top ten favorite athletes list, so I hope the shots were at least a surprise and not something he had time to fear.

this is really sad, steve mcnair was a great person really kind to everyone is what people say. A remarkable talent, someone who knew how to get the most out of his talent. RIP Steve, this one sucks pretty bad for the NFL, great guy.

Um, gorm, Veedrock is right. It is no surge of death, it is just a number of deaths of people who are arbitrarily found to matter by some subset of people (in this case, basically only Americans, and basically only sports fans at that). This amount of celebrity deaths is not even that much a high amount! Especially when one considers that, again, he was no longer particularly relevant to the public at large, just as Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett no longer were, since his career just ended. Of course, that is not to say he would not have undoubtedly become a coach or radio analyst or some sort of productive career - he still had much he could have done with his life, it is just his celebrity had essentially passed, which is my longwinded way of explaining how this is even less a "rash of deaths."
thanks ck

Terrible News...

I'm a huge Titans fan. This guy was incredible. Air Mcnair is the reason the Titans are on the map right now.

He is one of if not my favorite player of all time. Toughest guy to play the game.

RIP

yea completely devastating news. he was found laying on a couch with a fatal shot to the head and a women was found on the ground with a fatal gunshot wound in her head.

messed up... sucks for someone as reputable as Steve McNair to die like that.

First Michael Jackson, then Oxyclean, now McAir.

i don't want to jump to conclusions but i'm pretty sure infidelity was a factor here. rip mcnair, you gave us steelers fans a hell of a time while you played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)