A mild Smogon sociopolitical experiment (ignore the op do the compass instead)

According to the quiz, which typology group best suits you?

• Total voters

aurora

vandaag om
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i took this for the sheer sake of taking every random quiz i see even though the questions were shit and irrelevant to Australia and wound up with 'Libertarian'

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Despite the test's simplicity, I got Post-Modern which appears to be about correct. Almost everything in the side bar at least reasonably fit my views, although I tend to avoid politics in general.

Maybe I need to go back to my old avatar to keep up with these overachievers like cookie and TIK

Completely americanised which is one of the reasons I dislike the internet (and smogon) at times.

America doesn't even have a left. In terms of world politics of the left-right spectrum, the Democrats are centre to centre-right and the scum... er republicans are far far ultra ultra neo-thisthatandother right.

Unsurprisingly, this crappy poll but me in the 'solid liberal' group which is as left as this thing goes.
Best educated of the groups
So yeah, the left is the best. Right is shite.

In my country, I would never ever vote conservative. Especially not as I'm northern. Obviously that makes Labour the clear choice. But with today all Miliband seems to want to do is spend and spend and then spend some more. There's really no point voting for some little 3rd party though. UKIP are just (BAN ME PLEASE) ends and set to overtake the LibDems as 3rd biggest party come the next GE. Speaking of the LibDems, if they had more a say (it's like you never realise they're actually in government as we speak) they'd probably get my vote. Until then or a new left party becomes more popular, I'll stick to the party of spending.

Secularisation ftw!

Also the political compass is without doubt the best political spectra test on the internet which isn't centred around 1 country. On that I got similar to Ghandi & Mandela.

Last edited:
I did this test, got Solid Liberal, but since im not american stuff is not accurate

once did a similar test in class (it was a project where we would form groups and make our own political party etc etc and we needed to know which ppl fit together), i was the most left guy in class

and i'm happy about that

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This quiz is pretty biased. Took it once, got Libertarian (makes sense, although it's not really the perfect term to describe my political leanings). Took it again, changed one question ("struggle to make ends meat" to "I can pay my bills") and got Staunch Conservative. So having just enough money in my pocket to pay my bills automatically shoots me up two stages to the farthest right of the spectrum? Come on.

Also, we get it. It's primarily for U.S. citizens and not for citizens in other countries. Instead of acting like there's nothing you can possibly do and yelling about it, why not post an alternative quiz you can find aimed for a more diverse background? Heck, find one that is only specific to your country. I'm sure people in this thread will appreciate that too.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Also the political compass is without doubt the best political spectra test on the internet which isn't centred around 1 country. On that I got similar to Ghandi & Mandela.
Ghandi & Mandela sounds like a really bad sitcom idea. They're roommates in a small apartment in New York City and each week they get into whacky hijinks involving the general rudeness of complete strangers. What carries the show though is the non-violent passive aggressive attitudes they have towards each other, complete with witty sarcastic comments and snappy, snide remarks.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Meh, I was going to post about the fact that the test isn't really well done and that the questions are often too simplistic and feel 'weird' but it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks that. However, I got libertarian (which is pretty accurate I guess, though I'm not American)

Also, we get it. It's primarily for U.S. citizens and not for citizens in other countries. Instead of acting like there's nothing you can possibly do and yelling about it, why not post an alternative quiz you can find aimed for a more diverse background? Heck, find one that is only specific to your country. I'm sure people in this thread will appreciate that too.
And that is why as long as there are americans like you, that country will never truly prosper.
You're as selfish and self-centred as the rest of the far far ultra ultra neo-thisthatandother right scum.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
And that is why as long as there are americans like you, that country will never truly prosper.
You're as selfish and self-centred as the rest of the far far ultra ultra neo-thisthatandother right scum.
You apparently did not understand the point of my statement. It was not affirming anything in regards to the original test and "pro-America", but to promote people finding more accurate or wider-spread tests. Please re-read it again, and instead of replying with blind insults, come to a correct conclusion. Straight-up insults only derail topics and deteriorate any value from discussions like these.

EDIT: If you were being sarcastic, sorry. I didn't get it immediately. :(

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
jumpluff

This quiz is pretty biased. Took it once, got Libertarian (makes sense, although it's not really the perfect term to describe my political leanings). Took it again, changed one question ("struggle to make ends meat" to "I can pay my bills") and got Staunch Conservative. So having just enough money in my pocket to pay my bills automatically shoots me up two stages to the farthest right of the spectrum? Come on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)