Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Kabuto/Kabutops with 4 31 IVs (HP, ATK, DEF and sDEF, don't care about the others) with Rapid Spin. It should be male.
I want to use it for Masuda Method breeding (I am from Germany and bought my game there, but the game is in english).

I can offer a 5/6 Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings if you are interested in that, or a 5/6 Modest Croagunk with Dry Skin (if you want to use special Toxicroak).
Still up, I can also try to breed something else if needed.

So guys, I am looking for a 5 IV Bagon pair to make my ultimate shiny Salamence :P I am offering:

Shiny Modest Mareep 4\31\4\31\25\26
+
Shiny Adamant Larvitar with egg moves

Sorry man, already got a request. I will still give you that Shiny Larvitar for free since I have about 3 of them lol

have a shiny blastoise 31/31/31/x/x/x for trade :)
also have some timid smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31

Looking for naive/hasty riolu, elekid and other perfect 5iv pokes :) or shinnies maybe

Lots of spitbacks for trade, I have
4 IV Calm Flower Veil Flabebes
4 IV Jolly Rough Skin Gibles (Without Outrage)
4 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipedes
4 IV Modest Natural Cure Staryus
4 IV Modest Static Mareep
4 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile
4 IV Adamant Prankster/Steadfast Riolus (with Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave)
4 IV Bold Adaptability/Run Away Eevees (with Wish)

Looking for:
-Other 4-5 IV spitbacks
-Battle Maison items
-4-5 IV Dittos (please have them nicknamed after their perfect IVs, eg. "hp/a/d/sd")

Specifically looking for (I will trade 2 pokemon on my have list for one of these):
-4-5 IV Jolly Moxie Pinsir with Quick Attack
-4-5 IV Timid Levitate Gastly
-4-5 IV Jolly Technician Aipom with Fake Out
I'm interested with your Mareep. I have 4 IV Timid Houndour, Adamant Honedge, and HA Poliwag.

That caught my eye so quickly you have no idea,, is there anything besides an X megastone you'd be interested in for a scatterbug? Maybe even for just a spitback scatterbug? Marine is my favourite pattern :P
Well, I have two spitbacks that I can trade, one lacking Speed and the other lacking Special Defense. What leftovers do you have?

does anyone have female gibles with Iron Head? hopefully decently IV'd, I can offer mawile and phantump spitbacks (4 IV for 4 IV, 5 for 5) either sand veil or rough skin is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)