Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need a male pokemon from the monster or dragon group with 31/31/31/x/31/31 to breed with the likes of gible. Why? It seems my charmander and gible are taking forever just to produce an egg so having one from a different trainer ID will speed up the process. I will be able to trade later tonight when I return home if anyone has one available.

I need a male pokemon from the monster or dragon group with 31/31/31/x/31/31 to breed with the likes of gible. Why? It seems my charmander and gible are taking forever just to produce an egg so having one from a different trainer ID will speed up the process. I will be able to trade later tonight when I return home if anyone has one available.
I have a 6IV Male Dratini you can borrow for a little bit. I'll be free around 7 p.m. CST tonight.

hey. just wondering how you guys are checking iv's of freshly hatched mons... by candy/level up+tracking ev's, or is there a less irritating method?

hey. just wondering how you guys are checking iv's of freshly hatched mons... by candy/level up+tracking ev's, or is there a less irritating method?
There's a fellow in Kiloude city Pokecenter who judges your mons. He'll list your highest IVs and if they're 31 he will say "Stats like that can't be beat" so if he lists HP, Atk and SpDef and then says that phrase you know you have 31's in those stats.

GOD! After 3 hours of searching the whole web finally. I sent you a conversation before I found this post.

I have been searching hours for some1 with SV 2616

I live in Korea so it's incredibly annoying to find somebody who has what I want...

If you see this I would very much appreciate a response.

FC is 3883-6112-2906 Ingame-Nickname is '노아' (It's easy to tell cuz it's Korean)

LF any Slowpoke with Regenerator. I have the following things to offer:

• Hasty Protean Froakie
  • Gale Wings Fletchling
  • Gooey Goomy
  • Swinub with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock
  • Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed

4-5 IV Nasty Plot Togepis (Modest, Serene Grace) 4-5 IV Mawiles (Adamant)
4-5 IV BellyJet SuperRough Marills (Adamant, Huge Power) 4-5 IV AromaToss Chanseys (Bold, Natural Cure).
Okay flawless pinsir for flawless aromatoss chansey then.
Do you want Hyper cutter or Moxie I have both.
Also pinsir has quick attack and close combat for egg moves.

Oh, and I also have a male Axew which is 31/31/31/X/31/31. I would gladly give you this.

Also, one last thing.

It's Nov. 19th 1:36 a.m here in Korea. Which I think is Nov. 18th 10:36 a.m according to CST time.

I can come back after I finish my work at 12:00 p.m Nov. 19th.( CST 9:00 p.m Nov. 18th.)

I don't know how long you intend to stay, but just letting you know because of different timelines.

Going to sleep now for work!

EDIT : edited to the correct CST

Last edited:
Also, one last thing.

It's Nov. 19th 1:36 a.m here in Korea. Which I think is Nov. 18th 11:36 a.m according to CST time.

I can come back after I finish my work at 12:00 p.m Nov. 19th.( CST 10:00 p.m Nov. 18th.)

I don't know how long you intend to stay, but just letting you know because of different timelines.

Going to sleep now for work!
You are an hour off on the CST. Subtract an hour and you got it. Right now, it is 11:01 a.m. CST.

It could be just me or a language barrier thing, but I have no idea what a SV of 2616 is. I am not even sure what an SV is.
Oh. So you don't know yet.

I think this just came out recently.

Basically SV is called Shiny Value and each person has a set SV and eggs have randomly generated SV.

So basically you figure out what your egg SV is and find a person with the same SV

If the matching person hatches the egg, the pokemon will be born a shiny.

You can google it. It's all over everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)