Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trading HP Ice Electrikes. Timid Lightning Rodders with "flawless" stats given the HP: 31/x/30/31/31/31. I'm looking for any offers of 5IV pokemon that I do not currently own, but am especially looking for Timid Froakie and Jolly Aerodactyl.

I am trading HP Ice Electrikes. Timid Lightning Rodders with "flawless" stats given the HP: 31/x/30/31/31/31. I'm looking for any offers of 5IV pokemon that I do not currently own, but am especially looking for Timid Froakie and Jolly Aerodactyl.
CMT, will trade multiple of items from the first post.

cmt for one

I am ready now.
Yes, I can give you a female one.
In-game name is Nicholas.

P.S: I also have 5IV breeding pairs of these electrikes with the same stats but an odd attack stat and therefore HP Dragon (I find this better to breed since if it keeps attack instead of defense, it will not be HP Ice). Willing to trade those for any breeding pairs of pokemon I do not own.

Last edited:
I need the x exclusive mega stones (especially tyrantitarite).
I can trade back some y exclusive stones, battle mansion items, or 4 iv spit backs (currently froakie and honedge available, but i can take requests)

I have a bunch of 3-4 IV Gibles for trade. They come in male and female, with either Rough Skin or Sand Veil, all Naive natured. Perfect for your Chain Chomp needs! Most have perfect HP, Atk, and Spe stats, but some have perfect Def as well.

Also offering lots of Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds. Most have at least 2 perfect IVs, but I didn't keep track. I know one for certain has perfect HP, Def, and SpDef.

Looking for 3-4 IV Adamant Aqua Jet Huge Power Marill, 3-4 IV Switcheroo Noibat, and 3-4 IV Justified Absol (with Play Rough, if you have it), or Leftovers.

Please message me if you're willing to trade!
Bumping again. I can trade more than one Pokemon for what I want.

I request a timid Joltik with Sticky Web and 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31 and a modest charmander with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31. I offer a adamant mawile with 5 ivs in 31, a modest Squirtle with 5 or 4 ivs in 31 and with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere and also I offer a modest whismur with scrappy and 4 ivs in 31.

Can anyone trade me a mon with pokerus? I have various 3-4 IV spitbacks available for your time. These include Modest Rotom, Brave 0-speed Honedge, Adamant Technician Scyther, Adamant Gale Wind Fletchling, Timid Ghastly, and Timid Protean Froakie (some female, but only 2 IVs on them). Thanks!

I'd really like to evolve my Petilil with a Sun Stone and a Flebebe with a Shiny Stone! I would really appreciate it, considering they're my main Pokemon. Would anyone mind helping me?

Also, does anyone have access to rare berries, especially a Starf Berry?

Can anyone trade me a mon with pokerus? I have various 3-4 IV spitbacks available for your time. These include Modest Rotom, Brave 0-speed Honedge, Adamant Technician Scyther, Adamant Gale Wind Fletchling, Timid Ghastly, and Timid Protean Froakie (some female, but only 2 IVs on them). Thanks!
Id like an adamant tech scyther spit back for pokerus ^^

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
LF Pinsirite, and Metal coat. Huge power Bunnelby (Adamant or jolly) and a Skarm w/defog and brave bird. can anyone help me out?

Summing up:
I offer:
-Timid protean Froakie
-Adamant gale wings Fletchling
-Some pokémon with pokérus
-Modest Squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragon pulse) and with 5 ivs in 31(including special attack and speed)
-Adamant Mawile with 5 ivs in 31 (including attackk and hp)
-Modest Whismur with Scrappy and 4 ivs in 31(including attack)
-Shiny Mawile
-Bold Rotom
-Modest Rotom
-Sassy Bulbasaur
-Brave and adamant Aron

I look for:
-Timid Joltik with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed) and with Sticky Web
-Modest Charmander with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)